EU Referendum - How will you vote?

Do you think that the UK should remain a member of the EU?  

530 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think that the UK should remain a member of the EU?

• YES
    • NO

I cant be arsed to trawl through that,cant I just have a name? I suspect however none will be available as a direct namee.
If you can't be arsed reading the answer to your own question, which is itemised in plain black and white in the linked article, what exactly are you in here for? :huh:

I'm not claiming it's enough or not enough,I'm stating the negative reaction to it in the media,and on this forum,and all the people saying that the deal he got was nowhere near enough for them to stay in the EU,if it's not good enough for them why would it be making foreigners envious?

Perhaps the Europeans just want a deal like Cameron got for the UK and don't allow their political hang ups prevent them admitting it.

You mean rubbish spun in the media? No!

You probably should check out this guy. Hans-Olaf Henkel. He is the German who's political party is campaigning for.

A Greece to be expelled from the EU

B Germany to leave the Euro

C A new Alliance of the rich northern European states to form a trading alliance with their own currency, which isn't the Euro.

Perhaps the Europeans just want a deal like Cameron got for the UK and don't allow their political hang ups prevent them admitting it.

Exactly......or somebody is telling porkies:

Either the brexiters are rubbishing Camerons deal,because they had pre conceived plans to exit whatever he did.

Cameron really has got nothing and he's trying to dress it up as something

The Times are saying something that's not true.

If foreign countries got a referendum and their leaders negotiated a deal that Cameron got,and put it to their people,then surely they would vote for staying in the EU,because they were envious of the deal,and wanted that deal,because it gave them better than what they got before.In that case,such deals would actually make the EU stronger,because the foreigners would be satisfied with the deal,like The Times are claiming.

I can't see any overwhelming warming towards Camerons deal in the UK from the public or politicians or the right wing media,so why would that be the case if the deal was a good one and foreigners were envious.