EU Referendum - How will you vote?

Do you think that the UK should remain a member of the EU?  

530 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think that the UK should remain a member of the EU?

• YES
    • NO

They aren't my views or principles,they are the views and principles of the people in the article that I posted,so i'm not arguing anything..........these business leaders are,and since they are creating jobs in the UK,what they are saying is worth taking on board before making a decision.

I'm not for or against Brexit,I'm posting relevent articles to help people make up their minds.

You must surely still have a view?

Do you not agree that it is perfectly possible to have a business friendly, functioning EU without ceding non-trade related powers to it?

Do you not agree that there is risk in ceding non-trade relating powers to the EU because it is possible that the surging far-right and nationalist parties across Europe could seize the reins?

Do you not agree that the business leaders, whose arguments you repeat, give zero consideration to the impact EU membership has had at a social level for millions of ordinary people and also fail to address what the lose of sovereignty might mean from any perspective other than business? Is it not true that they are completely motivated by money and would surrender their own mothers to Albanian sex traffickers to protect their profits?

There you go then,we're back to the envious glances that foreigners are supposed to making over Camerons deal.........why would they be envious about a deal that many feel offers nothing and doesn't make them want to remain in the EU?

You should post your question to the foreigners that are envious.

Your every post. If as you tried to claim you were simply passing on the information, that information would have some sort of balance. But it doesn't because all you are doing is selecting snippets that support remaining in the EU. I doubt you would fool our cat.

I think it's all in your head,don't let it get to you so much.You sound like you've had a John Le Carre novel for breakfast.

Working for the BBC it's hard to get some balance...oops.

I actually think it would be in our interests if we and the EU imposed some form of trade barriers that restrict the free trade across our borders.

The EU is moving eastwards. The new member states and those that will join in the future are high population, high unemployment low wage economies. It doesn't take a genius to work out that moving industries from the UK to Bulgaria, for example, would cut costs and ease distribution.

If we remain in the EU we will quickly lose jobs and end up with an ever widening trade gap with the mainland EU.

---------- Post added 24-02-2016 at 09:27 ----------

I think it's all in your head,don't let it get to you so much.You sound like you've had a John Le Carre novel for breakfast.

You've been rumbled. Why not post something that isn't simply propoganda for the IN campaign if you want us to take your comment seriously.

Edited by foxy lady

3 to 1 agin you says that it's in your head.

Edited to say that's now 4 to 1 with sutty27's intervention.

Because you write nonsense. Obviously biased nonsense, but it's still nonsense. Try this one again.

Why wouldn't the UK government use the money that would no longer be paid into the EU to fund all the projects that receive EU funding currently, and what would they do with all the money if they don't?

This is what happens when you don't get the answer you are wanting to hear.

If you trust the government to cover all the EU grants money that won't be available,vote out,it doesn't come any simpler does it?

If you trust the government to cover all the EU grants money that won't be available,vote out,it doesn't come any simpler does it?

What you have said is that the government will keep all the money that now goes to the EU and wait for a natural disaster or a banking crisis to come along instead of funding a youth club in Wales that the EU used to fund.

You probably do need professional help if you think that, but you don't think that. You just don't like the answer you would have to give.

No it's what you get when folk likeyou spout one sided propaganda and then try to claim your posts are unbiased.

What you have said is that the government will keep all the money that now goes to the EU and wait for a natural disaster or a banking crisis to come along instead of funding a youth club in Wales that the EU used to fund.

You probably do need professional help if you think that, but you don't think that. You just don't like the answer you would have to give.

No,you asked for reasons why,I gave you reasons why,but they weren't the answers you wanted to hear.If you know the reasons why already,why ask the question for other people to comment on?..........put your money where your mouth is and vote out,the government will cover all the EU grants.........is that better for you now?

---------- Post added 24-02-2016 at 09:50 ----------

No it's what you get when folk likeyou spout one sided propaganda and then try to claim your posts are unbiased.

If that's what I think,then that's what I'll write.You tell us what government guarantee that you have in the future that money saved from contributing to the EU will be spent on covering what the EU grants covered,because you are going to need a crystal ball to forecast all the unforeseen events in the UK,plus any world events that happen to affect the UK to know that this would be the case.

For the avoidance of doubt, I'm generally inclined to vote to stay with on better terms, but the way this discussion is going I'm veering towards voting to leave because the arguments being fought here to stay in seem paper thin, plain wrong, or just bizarre.

No,you asked for reasons why,I gave you reasons why,but they weren't the answers you wanted to hear.If you know the reasons why already,why ask the question for other people to comment on?..........put your money where your mouth is and vote out,the government will cover all the EU grants.........is that better for you now?

Do you even begin to understand where the EU money for the Welsh youth club comes from, or how it gets to Wales?

It's obvious that either you don't, or you're some kind of weird political shill.