EU Referendum - How will you vote?

Do you think that the UK should remain a member of the EU?  

530 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think that the UK should remain a member of the EU?

• YES
    • NO

The barriers are being built all over Europe. Do you not read the news?

And if the invaders ignore them then yes the will is there to shoot them.

Our continent is far more important than the 'rights' of the tsunami of useless third worlders trying to get in.

I'd hate to disturb you from your twisted fantasy, but you do have to come back to reality sooner or later.

I'd hate to disturb you from your twisted fantasy, but you do have to come back to reality sooner or later.

Twisted fantasy? You admit we can't let them in but recoil with horror from what maybe needed to stop them?

Call yourself a man?

You think that its not possible that it will come to actually killing to stop immigrants?

No I don't, and it never should come down to machine gunning down refugees that try to enter Europe. If we do, we'll do more damage to our own society than if we stood by and let the whole world move in.

---------- Post added 25-02-2016 at 22:22 ----------

Twisted fantasy? You admit we can't let them in but recoil with horror from what maybe needed to stop them?

Call yourself a man?

Earth calling Quik, come in Quik, time to return to reality.

Call yourself a man?

You're losing the plot a bit here with the kind of language you're using.

There is an important point underlying what you are saying though, and that is within weeks the influx of refugees towards the Balkans will start again.

Forget last year this is going to be the biggest policy challenge the EU has ever faced. The will seems to be growing to defend the borders but within months we are going to see tens or maybe hundreds of thousands of refugees stacked up waiting to enter the EU. It is going to be a massive test.

You're losing the plot a bit here with the kind of language you're using.

There is an important point underlying what you are saying though, and that is within weeks the influx of refugees towards the Balkans will start again.

Forget last year this is going to be the biggest policy challenge the EU has ever faced. The will seems to be growing to defend the borders but within months we are going to see tens or maybe hundreds of thousands of refugees stacked up waiting to enter the EU. It is going to be a massive test.

What language would you like me to use?

You are saying a flowery version of what i'm saying. Ultimately the only way to stop these people forcing their way in is by superior force. If it comes down to boxes of link so be it.