EU Referendum - How will you vote?

Do you think that the UK should remain a member of the EU?  

530 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think that the UK should remain a member of the EU?

• YES
    • NO

Earth to jfk, the walls are being built right now. Stay ignorant if you like.

Nice, so you've calming down from you initial excitement of shooting refugees, I hope that you've cleaned yourself up.

Unless I'm mistaken, even though barriers are being constructed, they stop way short of being the "Berlin Wall' style barriers that I was suggested would be needed to keep the refugees out due to the determination and the numbers involved.

The problem needs to be sorted out in the Middle East.

---------- Post added 25-02-2016 at 22:37 ----------

It may not happen now but I fear for the future of Europe with immigration that is not going to stop anytime soon.Multiculturism has not worked and no magic spell will change that ever,most people do not want more immigration.

I fear more for the future of Europe that would willingly shoot refugees.

What language would you like me to use?

You are saying a flowery version of what i'm saying. Ultimately the only way to stop these people forcing their way in is by superior force. If it comes down to boxes of link so be it.

I'd rather you didn't talk so flippantly about shooting people. Thanks.

I'd rather you didn't talk so flippantly about shooting people. Thanks.

I've in the course of my service shot a lot of people out of neccesity. Sorry if it seems 'flipant'. But it may well be needed to shoot people to prevent this third world invaision that will destroy europe. I'm fine with that, are you?

I've in the course of my service shot a lot of people out of neccesity. Sorry if it seems 'flipant'. But it may well be needed to shoot people to prevent this third world invaision that will destroy europe. I'm fine with that, are you?

A lot of people! Would you seriously shoot an unarmed refugee trying to enter Europe?

A lot of people! Would you seriously shoot an unarmed refugee trying to enter Europe?

I would not have any issue in enforcing a CMZ border area.

At the end if the day we would save lives in the long term by being firm in the short term.

Sorry folks, but membership of the EU means we have to accept increasing mass immigration every year. EU membership means ever increasing competition for jobs, housing, health care, education etc.

Vote Remain for ever increasing mass immigration! You know it makes sense.

Why bring happy into it?

I was going on the tone of your posts, what did you say when I showed distaste about shooting refugees - Call yourself a man?

Do you want us to be overwhelmed by these people?

I don't see it as straight choice between machine gunning refugees or being overwhelmed.