EU Referendum - How will you vote?

Do you think that the UK should remain a member of the EU?  

530 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think that the UK should remain a member of the EU?

• YES
    • NO

I do. .

Are there no changes that could be made to the EU that make you would consider staying in?

---------- Post added 27-02-2016 at 12:33 ----------

I can imagine if we vote to leave then at some stage Europe might approach wanting us back and in 20 years we might have a referendum on rejoining a trading area on different terms.

However I think if the UK does leave the EU that in 20 years there won't be an EU to rejoin. More likely would be other states who have also broken free from the yolk looking to form trading partnerships with us.

That's why I think a vote to leave will shock the EU into radical change and our exit will be delayed whilst we see all the good changes they make, at that point we will have another referendum.

I can't think of any.

That's not the point. This is a vote to leave, not to think about leaving.

Cameron made it a vote to stay or leave a reformed EU, a vote to stay means you are happy with the reformed EU and a vote to leave means you unhappy with reformed EU so want to leave, this leaves the door open for more reforms and another vote, a vote to stay means no more reforms.

Cameron has just been on the TV News, still insisting "we" will be safer inside the corrupt (my word) EU. I still want to know how we are all safer in, as open borders allow any GB haters from 27 Countries legitimate access to come here. How that makes this Country safer is beyond me, anyone care to explain how it does.

Angel1.

Cameron has just been on the TV News, still insisting "we" will be safer inside the corrupt (my word) EU. I still want to know how we are all safer in, as open borders allow any GB haters from 27 Countries legitimate access to come here. How that makes this Country safer is beyond me, anyone care to explain how it does.

Angel1.

i doubt that the people in the other 27 countries hate us as much as some of us appear to hate them.

the vast majority of people who don't like us are from outside the EU and cameron's point seems to be along the lines of anything which disrupts the relationship between us and our allies at this critical time is unlikely to be a good thing.

Angel1.

The theory is that whilst we are married to other members of the EU we talk to and cooperate with each other, and like most married couples when we divorce there will be no more talking or cooperation. Obviously its nonsense meant to scare people in to voting to stay in the club.

Cameron made it a vote to stay or leave a reformed EU, a vote to stay means you are happy with the reformed EU and a vote to leave means you unhappy with reformed EU so want to leave, this leaves the door open for more reforms and another vote, a vote to stay means no more reforms.

Should the United Kingdom remain a member of the European Union or leave the European Union?

with the possible responses:

Remain a member of the European Union

Leave the European Union

A vote for 'leave' is a pretty unambiguous instruction from the UK people.

i think most people would agree that the eu needs a bit more reform and i suspect cameron hoped that this farce would have triggered a wider debate amongst the eu leaders and move towards wider reform. sadly it doesn't appear to have done or at least done so in public anyway.

a vote to stay in is a vote for further reform and for the uk to play a leading role in driving that reform forwards.

a vote to leave is to turn our back on our friends in what is becoming an increasingly hostile world.

i doubt that the people in the other 27 countries hate us as much as some of us appear to hate them.

the vast majority of people who don't like us are from outside the EU and cameron's point seems to be along the lines of anything which disrupts the relationship between us and our allies at this critical time is unlikely to be a good thing.

But currently flooding into it which increases the possibility that they get into the UK.