EU Referendum - How will you vote?

Do you think that the UK should remain a member of the EU?  

530 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think that the UK should remain a member of the EU?

• YES
    • NO

I see the French finance minister has now said France could stop border controls and block access to the single market if we vote to leave. If he thinks such an openly hostile threat will make people bow down then he should think again.

He shames the French by once again acting as the snivelling sidekick to the bully Germany. If we don't capitulate and surrender sovereignty to the EU (with Germany in charge) then we'll be attacked? He's offering us silver or lead? The French turn on an ally whilst letting a real enemy walk into their country because they don't have the spine to stand up to the big kid on the block. Is it any wonder the NF is surging in France.

The EU needs to be put back in its trade body box. I'm more convinced than ever that we need to vote out.

Its called desperation, the vested interests are desperate to keep the status quo.

I see the French finance minister has now said France could stop border controls and block access to the single market if we vote to leave.
Oh dear :hihi:

Macron doesn't have a say in policing borders, never mind Eurotunnel and harbours in France and elsewhere.

It's obvious to anyone with half a brain cell that this is just noise.

It's not the first time Macron should remember that there's a reason humans are designed with 2 ears and 1 mouth...and it won't be the last ;)

Edited by L00b

How will Brexit affect immigration, refugees and asylum seekers?

As one example we had about 250,000 'Dutch' somalians foisted on us pretty much as soon as they got their Dutch citizenship and because we were in the EU there was nothing we could do to stop them coming here. We are completely at the mercy of 27 other countries who can grant citizenship to anyone they like and who can then come here.

I was edging towards voting to leave but Hollande has just rubber stamped it:

EU referendum: Hollande warns of UK exit 'consequences' -

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-eu-referendum-35712463

Pretty clear now that we need to leave.

Might just be me but every time there is something on the news featuring hysterical warning of the doom that faces us if we leave the EU from politicians or wealthy businessmen, I think "Bore off" and just change channels and it just reinforces my intention to vote out, hope millions of undecideds will think the same over the next 3 months.

Prefer to read the remain point of view from pro-EU contributors on here TBH. (Even if I might not agree with them :) ).

If we stay in they're going to punish us for being very naughty.

If we vote out they're going to punish us for being very naughty.

May as well vote out then folks. Germany and their toadies can kiss my ass!

Might just be me but every time there is something on the news featuring hysterical warning of the doom that faces us if we leave the EU from politicians or wealthy businessmen, I think "Bore off" and just change channels and it just reinforces my intention to vote out, hope millions of undecideds will think the same over the next 3 months.

Prefer to read the remain point of view from pro-EU contributors on here TBH. (Even if I might not agree with them :) ).

Pretty much the same for me when I see Farage and other Brexiteers. They epitomise the establishment and if they want out of the EU then it can be for only one reason - more money for the city and their ilk. I hope more of the undecided see through the lies of big city free marketeers wanting to reduce the rights of workers to line their own pockets.

The interesting aspect i pick up on in the in out debate, not exclusively, but quite clear is that most older people who want to see their country remain as they used to know it are voting for out and younger people are more likely to vote in.

Pretty much the same for me when I see Farage and other Brexiteers. They epitomise the establishment and if they want out of the EU then it can be for only one reason - more money for the city and their ilk. I hope more of the undecided see through the lies of big city free marketeers wanting to reduce the rights of workers to line their own pockets.

Hmm, your definition of the 'British establishment' must differ to mine (And Wikepedia) as they are all strongly in favour of staying in.

I've seen two arguments from the remainers about why we should stay in re big businesses, one runs that all big businesses want to stay in to take advantage of the single market as if we leave, trade will be ruined and there will be an extra 3/4/5 million (Take your pick) unemployed and the same side arguing big businesses want to leave so without EU protection, they can skank their workers and take all their rights away (Both premises are works of fiction).