EU Referendum - How will you vote?

Do you think that the UK should remain a member of the EU?  

530 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think that the UK should remain a member of the EU?

• YES
    • NO

Being in favour of staying in is fine so long as you're in awareness that being in, as we have been since 1973, is the ultimate reason for the ending of subsidy for certain industries, the privatisation of BT, British Rail, Royal Mail, the creeping privatisation of the NHS and turning our schools into academies etc. The fact that privatisation fits in with Tory ideology is purely coincidental. Public services are being privatised because we're in the EU.

Complete and utter nonsense. All of that is down to the UK government pushing for it, to state that wouldn't have happened without the EU is the biggest load of crock ever, Britain is by far the most market liberal nation in the EU and has been ever since Thatcher took over.

I have just read an interesting study that suggests strongly that on average brexiters are less likely to be employed, far less likely to be educated post 16 level and an average of 12 IQ points lower than the remainers.

I don't know what my IQ is, but I have a PhD in particle astrophysics and I work in neutrino research. I don't normally consider that relevant to these debates, but it does rather run against what you just posted.

I don't know what my IQ is, but I have a PhD in particle astrophysics and I work in neutrino research. I don't normally consider that relevant to these debates, but it does rather run against what you just posted.

No it doesn't at all. The study concludes that brexiters are more likely to be less educated and have a lower IQ, it doesn't state they are all idiots.

You're Sheldon off the Big Bang Theory and I claim my £5

You're Sheldon off the Big Bang Theory and I claim my £5

Sheldon is a theorist.

---------- Post added 16-04-2016 at 15:01 ----------

No it doesn't at all. The study concludes that brexiters are more likely to be less educated and have a lower IQ, it doesn't state they are all idiots.

So why post it? It was obviously crafted to elicit an "Emperor's new clothes" response.

It's not usefully informative without professional analysis.

Edited by unbeliever

£350m per WEEK we give to Billy Smarts circus in Brussels , yep 350m

Even after the back handers and sweeteners we get back , we are still £12 billion out of pocket every year.

£12 billion is a lot of doctors, nurses , policemen , teachers , new schools etc

Its time to get our of the farce once and for all and stop flushing billions down the toilet that is the EU .

Even after the back handers and sweeteners we get back , we are still £12 billion out of pocket every year.

£12 billion is a lot of doctors, nurses , policemen , teachers , new schools etc

Its time to get our of the farce once and for all and stop flushing billions down the toilet that is the EU .

The EU is good for us Penis tone 999, the 350 million is a vastly inflating figure, discounting the rebate, farmers relief and a myriad of other things.

It has been good for us and perhaps does need a little adjusting, but we are better in.

I will pay you for your vote if you are interested?

The EU is good for us Penis tone 999, the 350 million is a vastly inflating figure, discounting the rebate, farmers relief and a myriad of other things.

It has been good for us and perhaps does need a little adjusting, but we are better in.

I will pay you for your vote if you are interested?

Thats what i said , the sweeteners we get back , but after those there is still £12 billion a year we never see again

Time to leave

Aside from the eternal misunderstanding of what intrinsic value is. What on earth makes you think the government will spend that money on doctors, nurses, policemen and teachers?