EU Referendum - How will you vote?

Do you think that the UK should remain a member of the EU?  

530 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think that the UK should remain a member of the EU?

• YES
    • NO

You and I cannot vote away those Polish, German and French etc MEP's that might be acting/voting not in Britain's interest. Britain has suffered from qualified majority voting in the EU big time.

I can't vote away any Westminster MP who isn't in my constituency and may not be acting/voting in my area's favour..what's the difference?

I can't vote away any Westminster MP who isn't in my constituency and may not be acting/voting in my area's favour..what's the difference?

You can vote against his/her party in your constituency with a view to getting that party out of office. Whereas qualified majority voting in the EU often has this country over a barrel all the time and there is virtually naff all we can do about it other than leave the EU.

Osborne uses the nuclear option: house prices

http://www.theguardian.com/politics/2016/may/08/brexit-hit-house-prices-significantly-george-osborne-eu-referendum

Given that it's likely that growing numbers of people would like house prices to fall I'm not sure if he's got a good argument.

I certainly don't care if the value of my house falls so it's not a convincing 'stay' argument for me.

You and I cannot vote away those Polish, German and French etc MEP's that might be acting/voting not in Britain's interest. Britain has suffered from qualified majority voting in the EU big time.

Has it? How?

Osborne uses the nuclear option: house prices

http://www.theguardian.com/politics/2016/may/08/brexit-hit-house-prices-significantly-george-osborne-eu-referendum

Given that it's likely that growing numbers of people would like house prices to fall I'm not sure if he's got a good argument.

I certainly don't care if the value of my house falls so it's not a convincing 'stay' argument for me.

Each time Osbourne opens his mouth on Brexit I cringe, same for Cameron. The best thing they can do is sit in the corner, shut up and let people who know what they are talking about speak. I am yet to hear a Tory MEP talk about any of this.

Has it? How?

Each time Osbourne opens his mouth on Brexit I cringe, same for Cameron. The best thing they can do is sit in the corner, shut up and let people who know what they are talking about speak. I am yet to hear a Tory MEP talk about any of this.

That's because there isn't a coherent case for staying in the EU so they have to make it up as they go along.

That's because there isn't a coherent case for staying in the EU so they have to make it up as they go along.

On the contrary it appears that the Brexiters are making it up as they go along.

A few weeks ago Gove made a speech that argued for us remaining in the single market after Brexit.

Today he argued for leaving the single market altogether, which to be fair given the outcomes they want is the only logical thing to argue for. They should have been more honest a long time ago.

On the contrary it appears that the Brexiters are making it up as they go along.

A few weeks ago Gove made a speech that argued for us remaining in the single market after Brexit.

Today he argued for leaving the single market altogether, which to be fair given the outcomes they want is the only logical thing to argue for. They should have been more honest a long time ago.

I don't recall him ever saying we would stay in the single market.

I don't recall him ever saying we would stay in the single market.

Yes, he's been quite careful and evasive with his language but he clearly envisages single market access post-Brexit. If he doesn't he's insane.