EU Referendum - How will you vote?

Do you think that the UK should remain a member of the EU?  

530 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think that the UK should remain a member of the EU?

• YES
    • NO

Access to it, and being in it, are are different.

So I'm guessing he is talking about the sort of deal Turkey has, because the EFTA countries are basically now part of the single market.

Like I said, it's good we have some honesty at last.

So I'm guessing he is talking about the sort of deal Turkey has, because the EFTA countries are basically now part of the single market.

Like I said, it's good we have some honesty at last.

This is what he said. “We should be outside the single market but have access to it”

This is what he said. “We should be outside the single market but have access to it”

So that precludes the same sort of arrangement Norway, Iceland, Switzerland and Leichtenstein have, and puts us in the same category as Turkey, Russia etc...

I'm not going to argue against that right now because I don't know the economic costs/benefits but I'm glad that now the Brexit stall is fully set out a proper debate can happen.

So that precludes the same sort of arrangement Norway, Iceland, Switzerland and Leichtenstein have, and puts us in the same category as Turkey, Russia etc...

I'm not going to argue against that right now because I don't know the economic costs/benefits but I'm glad that now the Brexit stall is fully set out a proper debate can happen.

It still also depends on who ends up negotiating the exit deal.

It still also depends on who ends up negotiating the exit deal.

Surely much less so now because Gove is now making a case for both EU exit and single market exit.

If people vote to leave on that basis then that is what should happen.

Gove's clarification today is a game changer.

Surely much less so now because Gove is now making a case for both EU exit and single market exit.

If people vote to leave on that basis then that is what should happen.

Gove's clarification today is a game changer.

Will Gove be in charge after brexit, will any of the people that want brexit be in charge or will Cameron still be in charge?

Will Gove be in charge after brexit, will any of the people that want brexit be in charge or will Cameron still be in charge?

Doesn't matter. Gove is framing the proposed terms of exit. The will of the people if they vote in favour of that vision should be honoured. If not then we are going to go through a similar thing all over again.

Doesn't matter. Gove is framing the proposed terms of exit. The will of the people if they vote in favour of that vision should be honoured. If not then we are going to go through a similar thing all over again.

I would have liked to see a list from both sides telling us that this is what they will try to achieve if we stay and what they will try to achieve if we leave. Take Labours stance, they agree the EU is not fit for purpose and needs fundamental change, yet they don't say what those changes will be, how they will achieve them or how long it will take to achieve them or what we will happen if they don't manage to achieve them.