EU Referendum - How will you vote?

Do you think that the UK should remain a member of the EU?  

530 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think that the UK should remain a member of the EU?

• YES
    • NO

I would have liked to see a list from both sides telling us that this is what they will try to achieve if we stay and what they will try to achieve if we leave. Take Labours stance, they agree the EU is not fit for purpose and needs fundamental change, yet they don't say what those changes will be, how they will achieve them or how long it will take to achieve them or what we will happen if they don't manage to achieve them.

I would like to see the same thing too. It isn't too late. We've got approx 6 weeks.

I too would like to see something like that, but I would be amazed if it happened.

You can ask for whatever you like, but I would like also to see if the EU has ever changed, or ever intends to.

The end game is a Euro superstate with one currency, one set of laws, its own armed forces and the eventual abolition of the nation state and its replacement with an EU of the regions.

Strangely enough a German politician called for the formation of an EU army just this week.

Not at all strangely, our TV media did not report this call.

It's still a bunch of "he said, she said". Experts on one side say we'll be in ruination if we leave, then the opposition bring out a different set of experts who say exactly the opposite.

"Facts" from both sides are disingenuous or downright lies.

The banks urge staying in, but these are the scum who crashed the global economy so why listen to them?

Some big businesses want in..but they are hardly neutral commentators.

At the end of the day I'm going to look at the opposing camps....and decide based on who are the least scum.

I would like to see the same thing too. It isn't too late. We've got approx 6 weeks.

Does anyone know when the postal votes will arrive? Even my mum and dad have registered to vote for the first time in years.

ive never ever voted, im thinking about voting on this issue tho, a big FU to the exiters :)

Ooh! Surely a big fat 1 on the Richter Scale.

Melthebell is voting...run for the hills.

---------- Post added 08-05-2016 at 19:25 ----------

I too would like to see something like that, but I would be amazed if it happened.

You can ask for whatever you like, but I would like also to see if the EU has ever changed, or ever intends to.

The end game is a Euro superstate with one currency, one set of laws, its own armed forces and the eventual abolition of the nation state and its replacement with an EU of the regions.

Strangely enough a German politician called for the formation of an EU army just this week.

And they're after moving the London Stock Exchange.

thats been "news" for years and years, certainly not anything to do with the current EU referendum, stop trying to cause panic voting :rolleyes:

Isn't the TTP thing under serious threat now because various European countries are waking up to the threat it poses to their sovereignty?

People are casting a cynical eye over it and it may die a death.

indeed, also as far as I can see from the media neither of the likely presedential candidates in the us elections seem particularly keen on it either.

---------- Post added 08-05-2016 at 19:59 ----------

Doesn't matter. Gove is framing the proposed terms of exit. The will of the people if they vote in favour of that vision should be honoured. If not then we are going to go through a similar thing all over again.

is gove actually setting the policy of the brexiteers or just rambling ?