EU Referendum - How will you vote?

Do you think that the UK should remain a member of the EU?  

530 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think that the UK should remain a member of the EU?

• YES
    • NO

I would like to see the same thing too. It isn't too late. We've got approx 6 weeks.

Its not going to happen though, all that we can do is think of the positives and negatives of being in and if the negatives out way the positives vote to leave, if the positives out way the negatives vote to stay in.

Osborn today said leaving would mean our houses will fall in value, he didn't explain why, I'm not bothered if mine falls in value. The younger generation of non home owners should welcome a fall though.

---------- Post added 08-05-2016 at 21:13 ----------

And here we go, the biggest bogeyman of all, why we shouldn't Brexit, according to George Osborne.

http://www.theguardian.com/politics/2016/may/08/brexit-hit-house-prices-significantly-george-osborne-eu-referendum

Which should be good news for almost everyone.

Its not going to happen though, all that we can do is think of the positives and negatives of being in and if the negatives out way the positives vote to leave, if the positives out way the negatives vote to stay in.

Osborn today said leaving would mean our houses will fall in value, he didn't explain why, I'm not bothered if mine falls in value. The younger generation of non home owners should welcome a fall though.

---------- Post added 08-05-2016 at 21:13 ----------

Which should be good news for almost everyone.

Overpriced anyway. Get over it.

You get more home for your money in Europe. Why don't us Brits?

ive never ever voted, im thinking about voting on this issue tho, a big FU to the exiters :)

As an "exiter", and a committed democrat, I say good on you.

I'll take anything which gets non-voters to participate in the democratic process.

Perhaps it'll stick and you'll start voting regularly.

As an "exiter", and a committed democrat, I say good on you.

I'll take anything which gets non-voters to participate in the democratic process.

Perhaps it'll stick and you'll start voting regularly.

doubt it since i hate the self serving parasites

No.

Just going slightly off topic, and maybe the start of a new thread?

Yeah perhaps. On the whole I think it is a lot to do with a reluctance to build though, when comparing to other countries British housing stock is increasingly becoming old and uninspired. But I seem to remember a thread on this some tome ago and I got told I didn't know anything ;)

Yeah perhaps. On the whole I think it is a lot to do with a reluctance to build though, when comparing to other countries British housing stock is increasingly becoming old and uninspired. But I seem to remember a thread on this some tome ago and I got told I didn't know anything ;)

For good reasons.