EU Referendum - How will you vote?

Do you think that the UK should remain a member of the EU?  

530 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think that the UK should remain a member of the EU?

• YES
    • NO

I think the Cameroon has shot himself in the foot here. 3 months ago he was telling us all he would lead us out of the EU if he did not get the changes he demanded.

The EU basically told him to go away, very politely of course, no changes were forthcoming.

Today he is telling us the world as we all know it will end if we vote out.

I am voting OUT and cannot wait for the apocalypse to start.

Angel1.

I think the Cameroon has shot himself in the foot here. 3 months ago he was telling us all he would lead us out of the EU if he did not get the changes he demanded.

The EU basically told him to go away, very politely of course, no changes were forthcoming.

Today he is telling us the world as we all know it will end if we vote out.

I am voting OUT and cannot wait for the apocalypse to start.

Angel1.

Yea he got no deal. :roll: http:// http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-eu-referendum-35622105

Was walking the dog this morning and 4 horses with riders wearing flourescent tabards rode past. I thought crikey I know Dave said they were on the way but I thought they would not get here until after we voted to leave. However even having seen them in the flesh complete with h and s flourescent tabards, they may be mixed sex also so sex equality prevails even where they come from, I will still be voting OUT. That threat did not work on me so I wonder what next, biblical plagues ?, I wait with bated breath.

---------- Post added 10-05-2016 at 12:09 ----------

Obviously I am intimating the riders were the 4 riders of the apocolypse.

If that deal changed anyone's mind I would be gobsmacked.

Its like saying no to buying a new car for £30K and then saying yes when they offer you some free car mats.

---------- Post added 10-05-2016 at 12:13 ----------

Was walking the dog this morning and 4 horses with riders wearing flourescent tabards rode past. I thought crikey I know Dave said they were on the way but I thought they would not get here until after we voted to leave. However even having seen them in the flesh complete with h and s flourescent tabards, they may be mixed sex also so sex equality prevails even where they come from, I will still be voting OUT. That threat did not work on me so I wonder what next, biblical plagues ?, I wait with bated breath.

Glad you added that bit because I didn't have a clue what the hell you was on about. :D

All the best jokes need to be explained.

Well obviously you need a certain bit of schooling to understand what the four riders of the apocolypse are ( can you name them without using Google ) and I forgot that in this day and age schooling tends to be a poor shadow of its former self.

Well obviously you need a certain bit of schooling to understand what the four riders of the apocolypse are ( can you name them without using Google ) and I forgot that in this day and age schooling tends to be a poor shadow of its former self.

I'm just wondering, is English your first language?

Edited by JFKvsNixon

Death, pestilence, dancer, prancer, sleepy and doc.

If that deal changed anyone's mind I would be gobsmacked.

Its like saying no to buying a new car for £30K and then saying yes when they offer you some free car mats.

You might not even get the car mats, as the deal (particularly in relation to in work benefits) could be struck down by the ECJ.