EU Referendum - How will you vote?

Do you think that the UK should remain a member of the EU?  

530 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think that the UK should remain a member of the EU?

• YES
    • NO

How is this thread becoming yet another Islam-bashing thread? Ah, I see, Zamo joined the fray again.

Getting out of the EU will allow us to control our own borders and I am arguing that we should do this so we can stop the migrants fleeing the dysfunctional Muslim world coming here and bringing the problems of their dysfunctional world with them. Some people think that is harsh and I'm making the case that it is the only sensible solution. If we don't do this then there will be real division and violence in the future.

Have you got anything to contribute to the discussion or was that the best you had to offer?

How is this thread becoming yet another Islam-bashing thread? Ah, I see, Zamo joined the fray again.

The EU in/out referendum (in my opinion) will be decided by uncontrolled immigration (mainly from countries that have Islamic backgrounds) - all invited here by Merkel.

With the hoards that have arrived already, and Turkey about to join the EU, Islam is in the debate. Like it or not.

Vote leave.

Getting out of the EU will allow us to control our own borders and I am arguing that we should do this so we can stop the migrants fleeing the dysfunctional Muslim world coming here and bringing the problems of their dysfunctional world with them. Some people think that is harsh and I'm making the case that it is the only sensible solution. If we don't do this then there will be real division and violence in the future.

Have you ever been to the USA?

On your other thread you seem to be confusing Mormons with Muslims.

Have you got anything to contribute to the discussion or was that the best you had to offer?

On your last sneer - perhaps you ought to go back through the thread. On the first gobble-di-gooks - it is interesting that you forget the UK has a large muslim population as is. Or is there indeed a slightly bigger agenda going on here Zamo?

The EU in/out referendum (in my opinion) will be decided by uncontrolled immigration (mainly from countries that have Islamic backgrounds) - all invited here by Merkel.

With the hoards that have arrived already, and Turkey about to join the EU, Islam is in the debate. Like it or not.

Vote leave.

It might well be decided by it, which would be an atrocity, particularly as an out vote on those grounds will lead to exactly that which is feared by the business community in this country - a complete withdrawal from the EU and its open market.

On your last sneer - perhaps you ought to go back through the thread. On the first gobble-di-gooks - it is interesting that you forget the UK has a large muslim population as is. Or is there indeed a slightly bigger agenda going on here Zamo?

It might well be decided by it, which would be an atrocity, particularly as an out vote on those grounds will lead to exactly that which is feared by the business community in this country - a complete withdrawal from the EU and its open market.

Atrocity ? You pulling my leg ? You cant let our country be dictated too by policies that are decided in Brussels.

Merkel invited this madness. Word got round, now we have around 1.3M to house, feed and water. More will follow in the summer.

I don't want Britain to be part of this experiment. It will end in tears.

Lets get out now.

The only atrocity there is, is the one that we British cant make our decisions on how to run OUR country. Simple as that.

Atrocity ? You pulling my leg ? You cant let our country be dictated too by policies that are decided in Brussels.

Merkel invited this madness. Word got round, now we have around 1.3M to house, feed and water. More will follow in the summer.

I don't want Britain to be part of this experiment. It will end in tears.

Lets get out now.

The only atrocity there is, is the one that we British cant make our decisions on how to run OUR country. Simple as that.

You think they won't turn up if we leave? Don't hold your breath.

Have you ever been to the USA?

On your other thread you seem to be confusing Mormons with Muslims.

That isn't my thread and there is no confusion. I merely responded to a criticism that I am not consistent in my criticism. I think all religions are terrible but I prioritise my criticism of Islam because it is by fat the biggest danger to the world today.

---------- Post added 10-05-2016 at 22:27 ----------

You are talking in riddles. Don't dance around the edges... say what you mean?