EU Referendum - How will you vote?

Do you think that the UK should remain a member of the EU?  

530 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think that the UK should remain a member of the EU?

• YES
    • NO

That isn't my thread and there is no confusion. I merely responded to a criticism that I am not consistent in my criticism. I think all religions are terrible but I prioritise my criticism of Islam because it is by fat the biggest danger to the world today.

---------- Post added 10-05-2016 at 22:27 ----------

You are talking in riddles. Don't dance around the edges... say what you mean?

I think it is a pretty easy riddle to solve - you are a xenophobic islamophobe who thinks anybody who reads the Koran is an extremist lunatic wanting to kill all Brits, am I wrong?

---------- Post added 10-05-2016 at 22:58 ----------

We can protect ourselves and our borders a lot better outside the EU.

So how do you explain that there were more non-EU migrants than EEA migrants in the past year?

So how do you explain that there were more non-EU migrants than EEA migrants in the past year?

Border controls in this country are virtually non existent, its scary. Its to keep a steady flow of cheap labour to keep British industry competitive, and for cheap nannies to allow the upper middle class yummie mummies to have a full time career.

The EU in/out referendum (in my opinion) will be decided by uncontrolled immigration (mainly from countries that have Islamic backgrounds) - all invited here by Merkel.

With the hoards that have arrived already, and Turkey about to join the EU, Islam is in the debate. Like it or not.

Vote leave.

What date has Turkey been told it will join the EU?

Border controls in this country are virtually non existent, its scary. Its to keep a steady flow of cheap labour to keep British industry competitive, and for cheap nannies to allow the upper middle class yummie mummies to have a full time career.

So what would Brexit do for that? I genuinely don't understand why people like Open Borders and Zamo seem to think leaving the EU is going to slow down immigration, there is no precedent for it.

So what would Brexit do for that? I genuinely don't understand why people like Open Borders and Zamo seem to think leaving the EU is going to slow down immigration, there is no precedent for it.

So you will only ever do something that as been done before by someone else.

Now were would the human race be if everyone was unwilling to take risks.

Its been said to you before but its not sinking in.

After Brexit our government will be fully unaccountable for all immigration, and they can be kicked out of government.

The border controls are actually pretty good in physical terms.

The problem is with which groups are let through, particularly from outside the EU.

As we've seen year on year with the Tories it is non-EU immigration that prevents them getting anywhere near the < 100,000 net target they set themselves.

You've nailed it though with the 'demands of businesd' argument because that is what is wrecking Tory plans. This from the CBI:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/11187887/EU-migration-is-essential-for-a-healthy-economy-says-CBIs-John-Cridland.html

If this is what a major body that represents British business is saying, and you realise that the Tories are the political wing of British business, then it should be clear that the tap will never be turned off. If the EU tap is turned off business will find ways to open up new taps.

The border controls are actually pretty good in physical terms.

The problem is with which groups are let through, particularly from outside the EU.

As we've seen year on year with the Tories it is non-EU immigration that prevents them getting anywhere near the < 100,000 net target they set themselves.

You've nailed it though with the 'demands of businesd' argument because that is what is wrecking Tory plans. This from the CBI:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/11187887/EU-migration-is-essential-for-a-healthy-economy-says-CBIs-John-Cridland.html

If this is what a major body that represents British business is saying, and you realise that the Tories are the political wing of British business, then it should be clear that the tap will never be turned off. If the EU tap is turned off business will find ways to open up new taps.

Your head line.

EU migration is essential for a healthy economy.

Whether it is or isn't is debatable, what you are struggling to get your head round is that no one as said that BREXIT will result in zero immigration form the EU, it will just mean that the UK can be more selective about who comes here and who doesn't come here.

---------- Post added 11-05-2016 at 07:21 ----------

I think it is a pretty easy riddle to solve - you are a xenophobic islamophobe who thinks anybody who reads the Koran is an extremist lunatic wanting to kill all Brits, am I wrong?

What a bizarre conclusion and I think I can safely say that you are very wrong as usual.

Your head line.

EU migration is essential for a healthy economy.

Whether it is or isn't is debatable, what you are struggling to get your head round is that no one as said that BREXIT will result in zero immigration form the EU, it will just mean that the UK can be more selective about who comes here and who doesn't come here.

Not struggling at all.

The immigrants businesses require will have to come from somewhere. Turn off the EU tap and it's going to get turned back on again and I reckon people with your views will in time actually demand it when you realise that the void is being filled by say the 2 billion people in the commonwealth which includes around 500m Muslims.

Leave the EU, water down employment/wage legislation and where do you think the new pool of labour is going to be? You aren't going to like it ;)

Not struggling at all.

The immigrants businesses require will have to come from somewhere. Turn off the EU tap and it's going to get turned back on again and I reckon people with your views will in time actually demand it when you realise that the void is being filled by say the 2 billion people in the commonwealth which includes around 500m Muslims.

Leave the EU, water down employment/wage legislation and where do you think the new pool of labour is going to be? You aren't going to like it ;)

You clearly are struggling, who said it would be turn off, using your analogy. Taps give you control, burst pipes don't give you control, leaving the EU fixes the burst pipe and leave us with a tap that can be controlled, in addition to the tap we can also be selective about who comes through it. That gives us the ability to say no to some whilst saying yes to others, it would enable us to plan for the future because we would have total control over numbers.