EU Referendum - How will you vote?

Do you think that the UK should remain a member of the EU?  

530 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think that the UK should remain a member of the EU?

• YES
    • NO

23rd of June is my birthday so I hope it will be a good day of celebration as we finally leave the EU and get on with our own lives...vote out...goodby to French and the Germans telling us what to do

23rd of June is my birthday so I hope it will be a good day of celebration as we finally leave the EU and get on with our own lives...vote out...goodby to French and the Germans telling us what to do

You realise that if we leave they will still get to tell us eat to do right? That's how a globalised society works.

If you want isolationism, go to North Korea or Cuba.

The eu still export way more to us than we to them so why do they get to dictate. Recently I noticed my right guard deodorant and the wife's Nivea, both English sounding names were made in Germany. I therefore sourced uk made products which are boots own brand so that is a few less cans the Germans get to sell to me each year. They cannot dictate what I buy when there are alternate sources out there for the same product. Even the Americans now export cars. Jeep etc, to us so there is alternates to even bmw cars.

I have promised God, yes scoff if you like but I believe in the big guy, that if we Brexit I will donate £100 to charity so a Brexit will cost me even more.

The eu still export way more to us than we to them so why do they get to dictate. Recently I noticed my right guard deodorant and the wife's Nivea, both English sounding names were made in Germany. I therefore sourced uk made products which are boots own brand so that is a few less cans the Germans get to sell to me each year. They cannot dictate what I buy when there are alternate sources out there for the same product. Even the Americans now export cars. Jeep etc, to us so there is alternates to even bmw cars.

I have promised God, yes scoff if you like but I believe in the big guy, that if we Brexit I will donate £100 to charity so a Brexit will cost me even more.

Good for you but you do realise that Boots don't pay any UK tax don't you? Whereas, the other products while not being owned by UK companies do contribute to our economy when sold through tax paying outlets.

Good for you but you do realise that Boots don't pay any UK tax don't you? Whereas, the other products while not being owned by UK companies do contribute to our economy when sold through tax paying outlets.

And the EU enables Google, Starbucks, Amazon etc etc to dodge corporation tax by pretending that their headquarters really are in Luxembourg or the Republic of Ireland.