EU Referendum - How will you vote?

Do you think that the UK should remain a member of the EU?  

530 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think that the UK should remain a member of the EU?

• YES
    • NO

Post-Brexit negotiations, the movie.

Synopsis: OpenEurope (Eurosceptic) held a mock negotiation between the UK, represented by Malcolm Rifkind & Norman Lamont, and the other EU states, most of which were represented by ex Premiers/Prime Ministers, back in late January.

Two conclusions can be drawn: the initial negotiation will be tough, and the negotiations will be much tougher if the UK Brexits, with no quarters given.

Unsurprising, given that what most Brexiters continually fail to recognise (particularly when they raise the UK/EU trade balance argument), is that the UK will not be negotiating with "the EU", but with the other 27 states who each have their own agenda and strong views on the future of Europe.

Post-Brexit negotiations, the movie.

Synopsis: OpenEurope (Eurosceptic) held a mock negotiation between the UK, represented by Malcolm Rifkind & Norman Lamont, and the other EU states, most of which were represented by ex Premiers/Prime Ministers, back in late January.

Two conclusions can be drawn: the initial negotiation will be tough, and the negotiations will be much tougher if the UK Brexits, with no quarters given.

Unsurprising, given that what most Brexiters continually fail to recognise (particularly when they raise the UK/EU trade balance argument), is that the UK will not be negotiating with "the EU", but with the other 27 states who each have their own agenda and strong views on the future of Europe.

You sound like a turkey trying to avoid the dinner table.

Lobby your MEPs to blow TTIP out of the water, are you having a joke. The eu parliament is powerless, they will just rubber stamp the negotiations which are taking place in secret behind closed doors. If they do not the unelected mandarins will simply sign it off and ignore any protest just like they ignored the Dutch referendum over the Ukraine. You seem to think the eu is a democratic organisation where voting and referendums can change things, well it's not and they don,t. The only referendum that they cannot ignore is where a country votes to leave and that country's democratically elected govt follows that wish. If they do not then chances are they will be out of govt asap.

I am certain the eu referendum is fixed now that 10 Downing Street are predicting 58/42 in favour of staying, so now you know the vote will be rigged to somewhere in that region. They have obviously thought about it and realised that anything higher would look like one of mugabes elections, too close would not settle the matter effectively, but by saying this number people will think that a number of friends/relatives/ workmates obviously lied about how they would vote. That said still voting out and using a marker pen so the pencil cannot be erased. Do I trust the electoral commission, do I hell everybody has their price. If remain wins it will be years before it comes to light that the vote was rigged and then it will be too late, Cameron will have his eu job along with that hypocrite Corbyn and we will be enmeshed with the eu.

Every person has a list of why they are voting which way starting with a number 1 on the list. The economy is second on my list with immigration first. I am fed up with the scum of Europe coming here getting houses from the council when locals have to wait years, getting benefits that they have never contributed to, putting a strain on healthcare and other infrastructure having never contributed to it and turning where they live in to a **** hole like where they have come from. I know you can say I have free movement and can go and live in Europe, would I really want to go and live in the hell holes these people have come from, Don,t think so.

You can tarnish me with any childish name you care to, will help you " little englander" xenophobe or whatever else you like and I will take it as a badge of honour.

However that said my wife is Italian so I cannot be much of a xenophobe or little englander, maybe I am just honest. But whilst we are on the subject wife speaks to her relatives in Italy a couple of times a week and they say that the migrants arriving there are of the number that Greece got the same time last year and rising, funny how that's not in the news anymore. Do you think the bbc has been told to hush up any bad press with regards to the eu, after all they are pro eu and paid for by the govt.

This is a dirty war being fought by both sides but I will vote on what I see everyday around Sheffield, fir vale being turned into a cess pit, Eastern Europeans in the post office collecting hundreds in benefits then converting it to euros to send back home. So vote for what you think is the best option for you and yours but believe what your eyes see and take everything else such as the Internet with a pinch of salt.