EU Referendum - How will you vote?

Do you think that the UK should remain a member of the EU?  

530 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think that the UK should remain a member of the EU?

• YES
    • NO

Nice big word Loob but maybe it will be us that enjoy watching the misfortune that befalls the eu. Luckily it sounds like we are both financially independent but I will stay here because we will become a democracy again and I will pay my dues. You though by all means take your business to the eu, do you have a workforce ?, are they going with you. I would expect that Dave and his mates will still look after you but that is a price I am still willing to pay.

Nice big word Loob but maybe it will be us that enjoy watching the misfortune that befalls the eu. Luckily it sounds like we are both financially independent but I will stay here because we will become a democracy again

what do you mean again?

when were we ever a democracy?

Loob you appear to be knowledgable one iwithnregards the eu and mentioned Switzerland having to have free movement but do they have to pay the benefits like we do to scroungers.

---------- Post added 16-05-2016 at 19:29 ----------

You have a vote every five years and govts tend to change on a semi regular basis so that would appear to be a democracy. Personally I think they all ***** in the same pot but I will take what I can get.

You have a vote every five years and govts tend to change on a semi regular basis so that would appear to be a democracy. Personally I think they all ***** in the same pot but I will take what I can get.

unless you are in one of the couple of dozen marginal seats your vote make absolutly no difference

LeMaquis, dislike the French intensely so would never use a French word, but explained why that tag a couple of days back. Come on keep up and you have pointed it out before please get some new material.

Loob, you mentioned how " you make visiting shaudenfreude on Brits...", this tends to indicate you may not even be British. That would explain a lot about your posts. Are you British ?.

Loob you appear to be knowledgable one iwithnregards the eu and mentioned Switzerland having to have free movement but do they have to pay the benefits like we do to scroungers.

Switzerland is the only place I've known a tramp ask to borrow a corkscrew to open his wine.

I thought I'd seen it all until last week I saw a tramp supping a bottle of prosecco outside the Lyceum in town. At 8:30am