EU Referendum - How will you vote?

Do you think that the UK should remain a member of the EU?  

530 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think that the UK should remain a member of the EU?

• YES
    • NO

Sorry but you have not answered my first question. These 72 votes, what were they and when were they carried out?

look it up. There's some good googling for you.

---------- Post added 20-05-2016 at 15:41 ----------

I'm not the one who's claiming that Europe hates us!

The EU hates us. It's a fact.

I don't dislike foreigners. You are just being incendary for the sake of avoiding the issues.

I think you lost on the issues.

It's lazy generalising and stereotyping,even Farage stopped this when he learned it wasn't getting him any more respect from those he needed it from.

You also missed off:

23 Cabinet Members (7 want out)

163 Conservative MPs inc 23 above (130)

215 Labour MPs (7)

54 SNP MPs (0)

12 Other MPs (8 - all DUP)

Meaning that of 596 MPs who expressed a view (those people who we democratically elect although some would argue FPTP is not that democratic - different argument) 444 (74.5%) want to remain and 152 (25.5%) want to leave.

You would think that a few more would want all these new found powers we would have if we were to leave wouldn't you?

The problem is with a lot of the Brexit campaign is when people come out in support of staying in they always have an ulterior motive (so obviously for these 75% the argument will be that you cannot trust an MP, even though we vote them in there!!)

It's the neo liberal elite want to remain. Not a single thread of truth in them.

It's lazy generalising and stereotyping,even Farage stopped this when he learned it wasn't getting him any more respect from those he needed it from.

The EU hates us. That's why we always lose the opposed votes! the benelux countries et al band together and out vote us, we barely have an ally in there.

And if we complain about it we are racist and anti-european! you couldnt make it up!

---------- Post added 20-05-2016 at 15:46 ----------

I think you have just proven my point.

I think so. If your point was it's in the political elites agenda to remain.

What has a labour MP got to do with this?

Who was this person who had an avatar of Che, and how is he relevant to the debate on the EU?

She accused someone of being racist who was opposed to mass immigration.

Can't remember who it was, the avatar was changed, he probably finally saw the irony of his position on the EU.