EU Referendum - How will you vote?

Do you think that the UK should remain a member of the EU?  

530 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think that the UK should remain a member of the EU?

• YES
    • NO

She accused someone of being racist who was opposed to mass immigration.

Can't remember who it was, the avatar was changed, he probably finally saw the irony of his position on the EU.

Do be so snide about it, just have the guts to say what you mean.

You can't be talking about my previous avatar which was Jose Mourinho, or the one before that which was a Star Wars Stormtrooper? I don't believe I've had any different avatars.

I'll change it back for a day or so to the Jose Mourinho one if you like.

The EU hates us. That's why we always lose the opposed votes! the benelux countries et al band together and out vote us, we barely have an ally in there.

And if we complain about it we are racist and anti-european! you couldnt make it up!

Of course you can,you just did.

So when people pull you up whenever you state your opinion was a fact, it makes them a bleeding heart Liberal?

cry me a river......

---------- Post added 20-05-2016 at 15:56 ----------

No, you made the claim, back it up.

Why should i do your dirty work?

Do be so snide about it, just have the guts to say what you mean.

You can't be talking about my previous avatar which was Jose Mourinho, or the one before that which was a Star Wars Stormtrooper? I don't believe I've had any different avatars.

I'll change it back for a day or so to the Jose Mourinho one if you like.

Oh, it was you was it? Well I did say it had a resemblance to CHE, my mistake, I should have realised you don't value independence.

Oh, it was you was it? Well I did say it had a resemblance to CHE, my mistake, I should have realised you don't value independence.

Wow, that's an interesting assumption. I don't value independence because I had a Jose Mourinho avatar? :hihi: