EU Referendum - How will you vote?

Do you think that the UK should remain a member of the EU?  

530 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think that the UK should remain a member of the EU?

• YES
    • NO

Wow, that's an interesting assumption. I don't value independence because I had a Jose Mourinho avatar? :hihi:

I repeat, I said resemblance. And if you are so insecure you feel the UK can't manage its own affairs independently, yes I would say you don't value independence.

I repeat, I said resemblance. And if you are so insecure you feel the UK can't manage its own affairs independently, yes I would say you don't value independence.

I've never said that I've ever thought that the UK could not manage it's own affairs. Are you pulling these accusations out of a hat or something?

I find your sudden presence and posting-style interesting Tomjames. I believe there is a rule against having multiple accounts/restarting another account after a ban on the forum.

TOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!:suspect:

Is it Michael Gove?

Edited by chalga

Why should i do your dirty work?

My dirty work? It's YOUR claim. Why is it dirty to provide people with the facts you must have seen?

I do see what you are doing here though, and I'm pretty persistent so, I'll just keep asking and when others read this thread and see you were afraid to provide any backup, they can see your claims nothing but hot air.

I was voting in. Now I'm voting out. We are governed by unelected beaurocrats so lets take the opportunity to leave.

From this, to let the EU burn in less than 70 posts. Wow. Someone more cynical might say you were never going to vote in and were just saying it for effect.

From this, to let the EU burn in less than 70 posts. Wow. Someone more cynical might say you were never going to vote in and were just saying it for effect.

Do you think my avatar may be to blame for the Remain camp losing a vote?