EU Referendum - How will you vote?

Do you think that the UK should remain a member of the EU?  

530 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think that the UK should remain a member of the EU?

• YES
    • NO

Oh, it was you was it? Well I did say it had a resemblance to CHE, my mistake, I should have realised you don't value independence.

Edited by Guest

I find your sudden presence and posting-style interesting Tomjames. I believe there is a rule against having multiple accounts/restarting another account after a ban on the forum.

Never been on this forum my friend?

---------- Post added 20-05-2016 at 18:51 ----------

From this, to let the EU burn in less than 70 posts. Wow. Someone more cynical might say you were never going to vote in and were just saying it for effect.

I was being tongue in cheek. I don't like the union that is for sure.

---------- Post added 20-05-2016 at 18:52 ----------

My dirty work? It's YOUR claim. Why is it dirty to provide people with the facts you must have seen?

I do see what you are doing here though, and I'm pretty persistent so, I'll just keep asking and when others read this thread and see you were afraid to provide any backup, they can see your claims nothing but hot air.

You need to use google

---------- Post added 20-05-2016 at 18:54 ----------

Ours arrived today, three eligible to vote in our house and all voting OUT.

Roll on Independence Day.

First time on here but have read for a number of months and this is the first time I find myself agreeing whole heartedly with ash and I can genuinely say I never thought that would happen.

Good man. It's the right thing to do.

---------- Post added 20-05-2016 at 18:59 ----------

Got my voting card! :banana:

Voting STAY! :D

Another bleeding heart liberal. So sad

---------- Post added 20-05-2016 at 19:19 ----------

It is a picture of Che Guevara (that classic picture http://salmanshaheen.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/Che_Guevara.jpg) with Jose Mourinho's face put on it.

Yes Alan I had noticed that. Quite possibly a commy, a cookie cutter commy

Just to get away from the last few pages of arguing... (but not much more on topic :hihi:)

Dont you want cheap flights?

This reminded me of a couple of documentaries I've seen this week. One on aviation, and one about caravaning.

It's a shame that we have such a good country for enjoying, but we can't wait to get out these days! :hihi: (I'm sure there's an underlying message)

A part of this means that 'touristy places' here have become wrecks.

---------- Post added 20-05-2016 at 22:53 ----------

Tomjames, tbh, you're probably encouraging 50%'ers to vote IN tonight!

Isn't it bad enough that the 'IN' propaganda leaflet has popped through most of doors in the last few days.

It's written well enough to convince the ones that don't know enough, or can think for themselves.

Very cleverly done. It doesn't say anywhere on it what to vote. It will win.

More good news.

For everyone wanting to buy their first house, wait until after brexit because Osborn says they will crash by 18%.

Err, it's not as simple as that.

It would mean that there will be a lots of people in negative equity in relation to their mortgage. This means that there won't be many properties on sale because they can't be sold.

So rents will go up, woohoo ;)

Yes Alan I had noticed that. Quite possibly a commy, a cookie cutter commy

So anyone who wants to stay in the EU is a bleeding heart Liberal, and if you have a picture of the manager that brought you three league titles as your avatar, you're quite possibly a commy, a cookie cutter commy. :hihi:

I guess it is a Friday, but you seem to have started on the sauce a bit early tonight!

Just to get away from the last few pages of arguing... (but not much more on topic :hihi:)

This reminded me of a couple of documentaries I've seen this week. One on aviation, and one about caravaning.

It's a shame that we have such a good country for enjoying, but we can't wait to get out these days! :hihi: (I'm sure there's an underlying message)

A part of this means that 'touristy places' here have become wrecks.

---------- Post added 20-05-2016 at 22:53 ----------

Tomjames, tbh, you're probably encouraging 50%'ers to vote IN tonight!

Isn't it bad enough that the 'IN' propaganda leaflet has popped through most of doors in the last few days.

It's written well enough to convince the ones that don't know enough, or can think for themselves.

Very cleverly done. It doesn't say anywhere on it what to vote. It will win.

It won't matter. The so called electoral leaflet is biased! It's rigged.

---------- Post added 20-05-2016 at 23:28 ----------

So anyone who wants to stay in the EU is a bleeding heart Liberal, and if you have a picture of the manager that brought you three league titles as your avatar, you're quite possibly a commy, a cookie cutter commy. :hihi:

I guess it is a Friday, but you seem to have started on the sauce a bit early tonight!

It's rigged. The truth is a waste of time. May as well end it now. Congrats on the victory che guevara and welcome to 40 years of pain.

---------- Post added 20-05-2016 at 23:29 ----------

More good news.

For everyone wanting to buy their first house, wait until after brexit because Osborn says they will crash by 18%.

Forget it. It's game over. I've seen the leaflet. We are staying in.

Err, it's not as simple as that.

It would mean that there will be a lots of people in negative equity in relation to their mortgage. This means that there won't be many properties on sale because they can't be sold.

So rents will go up, woohoo ;)

You've forgotten about the economic crash and jobs losses which will result an an exodus of people, fewer people means less competition so lower prices.

People stuck in rentals will then be able to buy the cheap stock that buy to letters are forced to sell.

---------- Post added 21-05-2016 at 07:02 ----------

After watching question time it wouldn't surprise me, not sure who he was but a lefty on the panel hates everything about the EU and wants out, but he won't be voting out because he hates the Tories even more, I didn't realise until he spoke that there were people so full of hate.

It won't matter. The so called electoral leaflet is biased! It's rigged.

---------- Post added 20-05-2016 at 23:28 ----------

It's rigged. The truth is a waste of time. May as well end it now. Congrats on the victory che guevara and welcome to 40 years of pain.

---------- Post added 20-05-2016 at 23:29 ----------

The Leaflet sounds like a game changer to me........it's almost like you hold it up in front of Brexiters in the same way that they held up crosses to vampires in Peter Cushing films,and hey presto,they died screaming.

After watching question time it wouldn't surprise me, not sure who he was but a lefty on the panel hates everything about the EU and wants out, but he won't be voting out because he hates the Tories even more, I didn't realise until he spoke that there were people so full of hate.

As I've said many times smithy the world isn't a binary place. You don't have to be totally for or against something, and sometimes it is best to be pragmatic. Its easy to understand what Paul Mason is arguing and it has absolutely nothing to do with hate.

Given a choice between pursuing the medium-term future in the EU slow lane and handing a mandate to the likes of Gove, Farage and Johnson then the former, to most of us lefties, is preferable.

We don't want any more extreme ideologically driven right wing social and economic experiments, and if you thought Blair and Osborne were bad you haven't seen anything yet.

Behind the Brexit campaign is what I now think of as the great Brexit/Ukip con. It has nothing to do with making your life better, and everything to with making it worse. Its a shame the leave campaign was captured by these people because trust me there are plenty on the left who want out but find it impossible to align with politicians like Gove and Farage.