EU Referendum - How will you vote?

Do you think that the UK should remain a member of the EU?  

530 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think that the UK should remain a member of the EU?

• YES
    • NO

The Leaflet sounds like a game changer to me........it's almost like you hold it up in front of Brexiters in the same way that they held up crosses to vampires in Peter Cushing films,and hey presto,they died screaming.

The leaflets rigged. Happy smiling people on one side, red danger on the other.

It's pointless resisting when the government are as corrupt as this...9 million budgeted propaganda.

So good luck in Europe!

---------- Post added 21-05-2016 at 12:33 ----------

Could you explain what you mean dude?

Because this

Don't make no sense to me :hihi:

Are you trying to insult me?

Well you've just made yourself look bad

Coming across as selfish and self-obsessed :nod:

Doesn't matter. End of story. It's a win for the neo liberal elite and the commies and a loss for democracy. :(

---------- Post added 21-05-2016 at 12:41 ----------

https://ig.ft.com/sites/brexit-polling/

Not close. Remain pulling away. Well done camerons propaganda machine you dun it again

The leaflets rigged. Happy smiling people on one side, red danger on the other.

It's pointless resisting when the government are as corrupt as this...9 million budgeted propaganda.

So good luck in Europe!

---------- Post added 21-05-2016 at 12:33 ----------

Doesn't matter. End of story. It's a win for the neo liberal elite and the commies and a loss for democracy. :(

The sad thing is you really seem to think Farage, Gove, Grayling, Johnson and all the other clowns want to give you a more democratic solution post-Brexit.

You're only going to find out what they really have planned if you vote out.

I notice its the over 40s who want brexit.

Well some of us young ones like the variety of parties that's offered if more people come into the UK, plus I like to be able to go to various countrys for my holidays so I like the concept of free movement

Who wants to go back to the UK as it was back in the 1990s

Farage is old

Farage is inward looking

What we need are young vibrant outward looking MPs who look to serve the needs of the majority, the ones who will bring house prices down and the ones who will increase the living wage to £10 an hour

The time is not to pull up the drawbridge or be glaring of the white cliffs of Dover, now is the time to be welcoming everyone for a more tolerant, welcoming UK.

No going to happen whilst there is the free movement of people, immigration increases competition for jobs, housing and everything else, competition in the jobs market suppresses wages, competition for housing keeps them high.

leaving the EU won't solve all these problems but it will make them easier to solve and won't stop you from partying or travelling.

I'm old and voting out for people like you, in or out will make little difference to me.

Edited by sutty27

No going to happen whilst there is the free movement of people, immigration increases competition for jobs, housing and everything else, competition in the jobs market suppresses wages, competition for housing keeps them high.

leaving the EU won't solve all these problems but it will make them easier to solve and won't stop you from partying or travelling.

I'm old and voting out for people like you, in or out will make little difference to me.

Don't vote for me, do me a favour and vote in IN

Then stand on the white cliffs of dover growling at all the ships that come towards Dover.

The Eu brings prosperity and jobs

If we vote brexit then 3 million people are going to lose their jobs

Don't vote for me, do me a favour and vote in IN

Then stand on the white cliffs of dover growling at all the ships that come towards Dover.

The Eu brings prosperity and jobs

If we vote brexit then 3 million people are going to lose their jobs

Yes it does, it makes rich people richer by allowing them to employ people on low wages, and it increases competition for housing which they already own and rent out to people like you. The number of jobs it brings doesn't match the number of immigrants it brings to fill those job so nothing gained. And overall they don't contribute enough in tax to cover the cost of the increased cost of public services, so poor standard of public services for all and that doesn't affect the rich because they go private.

Hopefully one day you will manage to buy an house, lets hope it isn't built on a flood plane.

Edited by sutty27

I notice its the over 40s who want brexit.

Well some of us young ones like the variety of parties that's offered if more people come into the UK, plus I like to be able to go to various countrys for my holidays so I like the concept of free movement

Who wants to go back to the UK as it was back in the 1990s

Farage is old

Farage is inward looking

What we need are young vibrant outward looking MPs who look to serve the needs of the majority, the ones who will bring house prices down and the ones who will increase the living wage to £10 an hour

The time is not to pull up the drawbridge or be glaring of the white cliffs of Dover, now is the time to be welcoming everyone for a more tolerant, welcoming UK.

Nice pipe dream.

Who's going to stop you going abroad if we leave?

What makes you think house prices will come down if we stay in? George Osborne is saying they will come down if we leave.

Rents have been driven up by increased immigration creating shortages, it's called supply and demand.

It's being reported that the NHS is struggling due to increased demand.

Schools are over subscribed and are struggling.

Jobs are being taken by immigrants, keeping wages low.

Non of the politicians advocating staying in are affected by any of these problems, and won't address them, simply ignoring them for their own reasons.

And yes, I'm well over 40 and will be voting to get out for the benefit of my kids and grandkids.

Mind you, I do think that unfortunately the vote will go for staying in, just as the voters in Scotland did, bottling out at the last minute.

Nice pipe dream.

Who's going to stop you going abroad if we leave?

What makes you think house prices will come down if we stay in? George Osborne is saying they will come down if we leave.

Rents have been driven up by increased immigration creating shortages, it's called supply and demand.

It's being reported that the NHS is struggling due to increased demand.

Schools are over subscribed and are struggling.

Jobs are being taken by immigrants, keeping wages low.

Non of the politicians advocating staying in are affected by any of these problems, and won't address them, simply ignoring them for their own reasons.

And yes, I'm well over 40 and will be voting to get out for the benefit of my kids and grandkids.

Mind you, I do think that unfortunately the vote will go for staying in, just as the voters in Scotland did, bottling out at the last minute.

I suppose staying in will at least make it easier for rogets to go in search of a good wage and cheap house in other parts of the EU which will help solve our public services problems.

With all these British people crying out stay in we should have negative net immigration as they all flood over the channel into utopia.

I suppose staying in will at least make it easier for rogets to go in search of a good wage and cheap house in other parts of the EU which will help solve our public services problems.

With all these British people crying out stay in we should have negative net immigration as they all flood over the channel into utopia.

Afraid it ain't going to happen, the draw of benefits, better schooling, free medical care, housing etc will still be there dragging in immigrants from Eastern Europe, what always amazes me is that we're always being told how hard working and highly skilled they are, but the countries they're coming from are the basket cases of Europe. How's that work? You would think they would be thriving.

Afraid it ain't going to happen, the draw of benefits, better schooling, free medical care, housing etc will still be there dragging in immigrants from Eastern Europe, what always amazes me is that we're always being told how hard working and highly skilled they are, but the countries they're coming from are the basket cases of Europe. How's that work? You would think they would be thriving.

The problem is that the in's don't have the capacity to distinguish between immigrants that are positive contributors and immigrants that are negative contributors, its all or nothing with them.