EU Referendum - How will you vote?

Do you think that the UK should remain a member of the EU?  

530 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think that the UK should remain a member of the EU?

• YES
    • NO

No they aren't tzijlstra.

Chalga. You had the answer to your question earlier and the answer is still the same even if you rephrase your question. Employers do it because they can, because we are in the EU. I have not blamed anybody.

Jukes x

Edited by Jukes

Are these the same jobs that nobody in the UK wanted? I worked agricultural jobs in the Netherlands where they offered huge bonuses to local unemployed benefit folks and that still didn't attract enough workers. Spending 12 hours on your knees each day is tough.

Fortunately most foreign workers in the UK have well paid positions though, jobs that make it worth the effort of moving to another country.

Yet as a group they are still net negative contributors, if it was controlled they could be a net benefit to the UK.

Your 'sensible' immigration policy includes leaving the biggest single market in the world. Care to explain how that is sensible?

Yep, but we will still trade with the EU as well as the rest of the world.

Chalga. You had the answer to your question earlier and the answer is still the same even if you rephrase your question. Employers do it because they can, because we are in the EU. I have not blamed anybody.

Jukes x

I never asked a question.I gave an answer.

Jukes x

No they aren't what?

Yet as a group they are still net negative contributors, if it was controlled they could be a net benefit to the UK.

Yep, but we will still trade with the EU as well as the rest of the world.

Oh come on Zamo... Sutty, if that was the case, how is unemployment low and the economy growing, it doesn't tally up, nor does the argument that ongoing trade is the same as being a part of the single market.

How many warning signs do you need? Or are you just going to carry on through red lights as if they don't exist?

Nothing stopping UK nationals taking the jobs,have a word with the business owners if you think there's some sort of conspiracy against them.Migrants are not at fault for the policy of business owners.

Why are english employers advertising for 'manual' workers in Poland (and not in England) just to mention one country?

Employers only want cheap labour, no matter who they are. in europe they will get them.

no reflection on the Polish.

I saw a very interesting documentary called "Brexit The Movie" last night. Its available free on YouTube. I would recommend to everyone that they watch it, its only a little longer than an hour.

Some say it is better to have a voice in the EU, rather than being outside of it. But in actual fact every single time we have voted against a new rule we lost the vote, and the rule went through regardless. Every.. Single.. Time.. So what is the point of having a voice that is ignored?

Another massive point the film made, was this vote is a once in a life time decision. Its not like a general election where if you make the wrong choice you get another vote in 4 or 5 years time.