EU Referendum - How will you vote?

Do you think that the UK should remain a member of the EU?  

530 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think that the UK should remain a member of the EU?

• YES
    • NO

You didn't didn't need to, what reasons do the oldies in your life say they are voting out for?

They think it's better if we stay in the EU and so are going to vote remain.

They think it's better if we stay in the EU and so are going to vote remain.

Yet you claimed to know that oldies weren't voting out for the reason I gave.

You might be. You don't speak for all though. Some will be more concerned about being able to afford a nursing home or the amount they'll be able to pass on in their will.

These must be the oldies you know.

Good that they care more for them selves than you.

Are there any polls that break down voting intention by age group? Wouldn't mind looking at the polls other posters are using.

It's assumed more young vote in and the old vote out. Glastonbury is on over vote day. Let's hope they forget to vote by proxy!

Yet you claimed to know that oldies weren't voting out for the reason I gave.

These must be the oldies you know.

Good that they care more for them selves than you.

You seem to be conflating different groups. Perhaps you should read up on set theory.

You seem to be conflating different groups. Perhaps you should read up on set theory.

Two groups, one voting out and that's the group I was talking about, then there's the group voting in because as you claimed they care more about themselves than they care about the younger generation.

Edited by sutty27

The sad thing is you really seem to think Farage, Gove, Grayling, Johnson and all the other clowns want to give you a more democratic solution post-Brexit.

You're only going to find out what they really have planned if you vote out.

I'm surprised you didn't include IDS for good measure.

Why are english employers advertising for 'manual' workers in Poland (and not in England) just to mention one country?

Employers only want cheap labour, no matter who they are. in europe they will get them.

no reflection on the Polish.

Didn't Gordon brown make that illegal? I thought jobs had to be advertised here first before you could advertise abroad.

---------- Post added 22-05-2016 at 00:00 ----------

[/b]

My Bold

Thats about the long and short of it. When was this country the wealthiest,

ans, In Victorian times when people worked long hours in bad conditions for very little remuneration.

how many hours have you got to work to earn a decent wage on £8 an hour?

If an average couple both worked 40 hours a week that's a household (before tax) salary of £33k. Is that not decent anymore?