EU Referendum - How will you vote?

Do you think that the UK should remain a member of the EU?  

530 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think that the UK should remain a member of the EU?

• YES
    • NO

you can't stop inflation. well not without completely redesigning the global political system and economy.

the bank of england is supposed to be targeting 2% inflation as that is perceived as encouraging investment to increase productivity without any of the siginificant problems which higher rates of inflation causes.

---------- Post added 22-05-2016 at 10:16 ----------

this isn't the general election though

---------- Post added 22-05-2016 at 10:17 ----------

because its not undemocratic and far more democratic than the alternatives

House prices and food have gone up beyond the rate of inflation. How many recessions have we been through? EU membership does not stop hyper inflation or recession. It's just scaremongering.

Two groups, one voting out and that's the group I was talking about, then there's the group voting in because as you claimed they care more about themselves than they care about the younger generation.

I see you are still have problems understanding the word some. You are also misrepresenting my claims. I claimed Osbourne's argument about house prices was aimed at old people who are more likely to vote leave. It doesn't mean it was aimed at every old person and his argument isn't aimed at those who already want to remain. The old people I know who will be voting to remain expressed their intentions to do so before Orbourne made his comments about house prices - so you claiming they are doing so because they are selfishly worried about themselves is plainly false.

Not way above salary levels. Wages will also be driven down if we stay so no its not a good thing.

if wages go up then prices will also go up so

a) inflation goes up

b) the economy shrinks because if prices rise faster than wages and people can't afford to buy everything they want too

I see you are still have problems understanding the word some. You are also misrepresenting my claims. I claimed Osbourne's argument about house prices was aimed at old people who are more likely to vote leave. It doesn't mean it was aimed at every old person and his argument isn't aimed at those who already want to remain. The old people I know who will be voting to remain expressed their intentions to do so before Orbourne made his comments about house prices - so you claiming they are doing so because they are selfishly worried about themselves is plainly false.

The problem regarding understanding is clearly yours. I'm not misrepresenting them, I'm just repeating them. I know who it was aimed at, just pointing out the Bexist voters aren't going to be swayed at the thought of houses prices falling. The only people likely to be swayed are the people it wasn't aimed at, young people that want an affordable house.

Young people are always moaning about the London housing bubble. Yet they are prepared to let another 300 million eastern Europeans potentially enter the market. Wtf?

---------- Post added 22-05-2016 at 09:34 ----------

if wages go up then prices will also go up so

a) inflation goes up

b) the economy shrinks because if prices rise faster than wages and people can't afford to buy everything they want too

Wages won't go up. Wages are driven down by people willing to work for less entering the country.