EU Referendum - How will you vote?

Do you think that the UK should remain a member of the EU?  

530 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think that the UK should remain a member of the EU?

• YES
    • NO

I spent last week in Denmark and most of the the people I met there had a better command of the English language than many of the contributors to Sheffield Forum. .

Copenhagen is a beautiful city. The women are beautiful too!

Did you check out Christania?

Although people have expressed there reasons to stay in, also people have equally stated there reasons to vote out. Both are speculation, nobody knows what will happen if we come out and nobody knows whats waiting for us if we stay in, i am sure there is alot more to come from the eu, good and bad, when all has been said and done by the in and by the outs, i dont think we will be very much wiser on how to vote.

When it all boils down on which way you will vote, it will be a gut feeling, it cannot be an informed one because nobody knows what will happen no matter which way it goes?

Although people have expressed there reasons to stay in, also people have equally stated there reasons to vote out. Both are speculation, nobody knows what will happen if we come out and nobody knows whats waiting for us if we stay in, i am sure there is alot more to come from the eu, good and bad, when all has been said and done by the in and by the outs, i dont think we will be very much wiser on how to vote.

When it all boils down on which way you will vote, it will be a gut feeling, it cannot be an informed one because nobody knows what will happen no matter which way it goes?

Yes. It's just as risky staying in. Nobody has a crystal ball.

Copenhagen is a beautiful city. The women are beautiful too!

Did you check out Christania?

There is more to Denmark than Copenhagen, this visit was to South Jutland to celebrate the birthday of a Brit I used to work with who now lives and works there. Yes, Copenhagen is a beautiful city, been many times but Christiania has a strange smell about it? As for the women, there is only one way to find a true blonde.

There is more to Denmark than Copenhagen, this visit was to South Jutland to celebrate the birthday of a Brit I used to work with who now lives and works there. Yes, Copenhagen is a beautiful city, been many times but Christiania has a strange smell about it? As for the women, there is only one way to find a true blonde.

Collar and cuffs...lol

But will you be happy for the people that benefit and have increased opportunities if we leave?

By increased opportunities do you mean executive jobs in the car wash, fruit and veg picking, warehouse picking, fast food, chicken pulling, bread making, care home dirty jobs etc industries? These seem to be the jobs the unskilled migrants do that we Brits could take when they leave. The Johnny Foreigners I know working over here are highly skilled, multi language professionals who we would have difficulty replacing with local Brits, but help is at hand if we do leave, all the Brits working in Europe could be heading home. The answer is, we just don't know.

indeed, so if you stop people entering the country wages will go up, prices will go up etc etc

also, a fair number of these people do jobs which the natives are either too idle to do or think are beneath them

most of the hand carwashes i encounter seem to be populated by immigrants, we never saw them before the eastern europeans arrived so they haven't taken any native jobs but created jobs and enhanced the local economy

If they declare all the cash in hand payments.