EU Referendum - How will you vote?

Do you think that the UK should remain a member of the EU?  

530 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think that the UK should remain a member of the EU?

• YES
    • NO

Nobody will notice if an insignificant little country leaves.
The insignificant little country just took delivery of its first F35s today.

How long has the UK still got to wait for its own, after all the faffing around the B/C variants since 2010? Oh yeah, another 7 years :hihi:

What young people think about the referendum...In the poll of polls 72% of 18-24 year old said they would vote remain.

Also, nearly 1m of non Brits are allowed to vote with the majority leaning towards Remain.

Also, if anyone remembers how opinion polls in the Scottish referendum had the Yes camp consistently within a 1-5% of the No camp and to eventually lose by a massive 10+%.

Opinion polls for the EU referendum are a dead heat at best for the Leave campaign if not a lead for the Remain group.

I would be stunned if the Remain vote does not win by at least 10%. Remember I said it here.

Is there anyone else out there starting to turn away from the governments strategy for staying in the EU.

The ploy seems to be if we leave jobs will go, trading will cease, we will not be able to travel around Europe, property prices will fall and bananas will go back to being bent.

It appears that they have emailed every government department telling them to put out a news story that has a negative spin on leaving the EU.

When at the end of the day no one knows for sure what will happen if we leave.

It is so obvious that it is actually making me think about voting to leave the EU.

Both campaigns are really disappointing. Both sides are treating the electorate like idiots.

Also, nearly 1m of non Brits are allowed to vote with the majority leaning towards Remain.

Also, if anyone remembers how opinion polls in the Scottish referendum had the Yes camp consistently within a 1-5% of the No camp and to eventually lose by a massive 10+%.

Opinion polls for the EU referendum are a dead heat at best for the Leave campaign if not a lead for the Remain group.

I would be stunned if the Remain vote does not win by at least 10%. Remember I said it here.

I'll be shocked if there's more than 10% in it. Remain will win easy.

The insignificant little country just took delivery of its first F35s today.

Why?

in Europe its only Britain and the French that commit militarily in any significant way to anything.

Both campaigns are really disappointing. Both sides are treating the electorate like idiots.

Agreed. I think more and more people are going to start to vote for who ever ****** them of least, or treats them less like idiots than the other lot.

It's no way to run a country.

Maybe some people could believe that being inside of the worlds largest economy might be in this country's best interest?

How is it in our best interest to prop up all the weak economies of Europe, less UK money supporting weak members of the EU would mean more money spent here.