EU Referendum - How will you vote?

Do you think that the UK should remain a member of the EU?  

530 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think that the UK should remain a member of the EU?

• YES
    • NO

Looks like the UK taxpayer is left with another EU bill,

'Missing' EU graduates owe £89m in loans: More than 12,000 students have disappeared abroad after taking a degree at a British university

There's your problem below, and I can tell that, as usual, no commercial/private sector type had any input about the SLC's T&Cs:
Those moving abroad are expected to make payments voluntarily by providing details of their address and employment to the UK government.
:roll::hihi:

Interesting how those 12,000 are brought up as a Brexit argument, and yet represent less than a third of the defaulting overseas students. Better not mention the 27,000-odd non-EU students, eh?

Isn't it the case that the EU and Britain's membership of it is good from a left leaning perspective because it is a way of circumventing democracy in this country?

The EU forces all sorts of "progressive" policies on member states, including Britain, and there's little we can do about it as we are always outvoted in the QMV system.

Am I right or am I right?

Wrong.

Being left meaning doesn't mean anti-democratic, any more than being right leaning does.

Their agenda relates to Brexit though doesn't it?

---------- Post added 24-05-2016 at 19:47 ----------

How much in congestion charges does the US government owe London?

What else have you got?

Around £10 million which costs the taxpayer nothing.

There's your problem below, and I can tell that, as usual, no commercial/private sector type had any input about the SLC's T&Cs::roll::hihi:

Interesting how those 12,000 are brought up as a Brexit argument, and yet represent less than a third of the defaulting overseas students. Better not mention the 27,000-odd non-EU students, eh?

Haha. I love how people can drop a link to the Daily Fail website and then just go off like they won the argument.

'Yo it said so in the Mail'.... and then they pimp away. They turn, 'yes the Daily Mail, I believe them and I also believe there is a conspiracy to silence the Out campaign! Farage said so in one of his nationally printed newspaper columns or maybe it was on Question Time, how he is never allowed to express his opinions!

And then they just just pimp away....

---------- Post added 24-05-2016 at 20:04 ----------

Around £10 million which costs the taxpayer nothing.

£10m then. In lost revenue.

There's your problem below, and I can tell that, as usual, no commercial/private sector type had any input about the SLC's T&Cs::roll::hihi:

They were brought up through a Freedom of Information Request, no Brexit mentioned.

---------- Post added 24-05-2016 at 20:06 ----------

Haha. I love how people can drop a link to the Daily Fail website and then just go off like they won the argument.

'Yo it said so in the Mail'.... and then they pimp away. They turn, 'yes the Daily Mail, I believe them and I also believe there is a conspiracy to silence the Out campaign! Farage said so in one of his nationally printed newspaper columns or maybe it was on Question Time, how he is never allowed to express his opinions!

And then they just just pimp away....

---------- Post added 24-05-2016 at 20:04 ----------

£10m then. In lost revenue.

I could have dropped a link to the Times but I like to see you froth.

They were brought up through a Freedom of Information Request, no Brexit mentioned.

---------- Post added 24-05-2016 at 20:06 ----------

I could have dropped a link to the Times but I like to see you froth.

Whatever turns you on.....

well as i worked building an extension in an area of sheffield near NGH i was passed by absolutely loads of immigrants walking past talking away in foreign language.mothers talking to their 2-3 year old kids on way to and from school not in english.

i have then just picked my OH up from the same hospital and without using the racist remark to me.the ratio of (BRITISH TO FOREIGN NATIONALS(THEY WERE FOREIGN NATIONALS BECAUSE THEIR LANGUAGE WAS NOT ENGLISH)) was about 50/50

if we stay in the EU and another 5.3 million come in from Turkey etc then we would be the minority in our own country after we have paid all the NI and tax to pay for the freebies they come here for.

i have said nothing wrong above.i have only stated Facts so any so called do gooders read my facts and dont twist it to be racist

well as i worked building an extension in an area of sheffield near NGH i was passed by absolutely loads of immigrants walking past talking away in foreign language.mothers talking to their 2-3 year old kids on way to and from school not in english.

i have then just picked my OH up from the same hospital and without using the racist remark to me.the ratio of (BRITISH TO FOREIGN NATIONALS(THEY WERE FOREIGN NATIONALS BECAUSE THEIR LANGUAGE WAS NOT ENGLISH)) was about 50/50

if we stay in the EU and another 5.3 million come in from Turkey etc then we would be the minority in our own country after we have paid all the NI and tax to pay for the freebies they come here for.

i have said nothing wrong above.i have only stated Facts so any so called do gooders read my facts and dont twist it to be racist

Don't worry...I don't think you are racist. I mean, I think you are an idiot, but I don't think you're racist.

Why don't you teach them English yourself? Things like punctuation, the correct use of capital letters, oh, don't bother.

I think you need to refresh yourself of the definition of the word "fact" my old mucker.