EU Referendum - How will you vote?

Do you think that the UK should remain a member of the EU?  

530 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think that the UK should remain a member of the EU?

• YES
    • NO

Good for you. I'm voting out too.

Remain DANGER

Remain DANGER

Remain DANGER

Remain DANGER

Remain DANGER

Are you retarded? Why post it in that ridiculous way?

---------- Post added 24-05-2016 at 21:15 ----------

well as i worked building an extension in an area of sheffield near NGH i was passed by absolutely loads of immigrants walking past talking away in foreign language.mothers talking to their 2-3 year old kids on way to and from school not in english.

i have then just picked my OH up from the same hospital and without using the racist remark to me.the ratio of (BRITISH TO FOREIGN NATIONALS(THEY WERE FOREIGN NATIONALS BECAUSE THEIR LANGUAGE WAS NOT ENGLISH)) was about 50/50

if we stay in the EU and another 5.3 million come in from Turkey etc then we would be the minority in our own country after we have paid all the NI and tax to pay for the freebies they come here for.

i have said nothing wrong above.i have only stated Facts so any so called do gooders read my facts and dont twist it to be racist

You're not a racist. You're a daft racist.

Remain DANGER

It's an old tory trick and will definitely make people associate remaining with danger. Worked in 1997.

Vote leave, bet on remain. Then when you lose the referendum you will have a little bit more money :)

Are you retarded? Why post it in that ridiculous way?

---------- Post added 24-05-2016 at 21:15 ----------

You're not a racist. You're a daft racist.

if you can prove that my quote was racist then i will hold my hands up but i know it wasnt posted as being racist.

so explain your post as to why please?

i dont want to be blamed for something i believe is untrue

EXPLAIN YOUR QUOTE!!

if you can prove that my quote was racist then i will hold my hands up but i know it wasnt posted as being racist.

so explain your post as to why please?

i dont want to be blamed for something i believe is untrue

EXPLAIN YOUR QUOTE!!

Maybe your use of pejorative language towards ethnic minorities gives us a little clue towards your outlook?

---------- Post added 24-05-2016 at 21:56 ----------

Was that when the Tories lost by an absolute landslide?

It was a stealth trick that only "special" people are able to understand! :hihi:

Maybe your use of pejorative language towards ethnic minorities gives us a little clue towards your outlook?

---------- Post added 24-05-2016 at 21:56 ----------

It was a stealth trick that only "special" people are able to understand! :hihi:

You might have to explain to him what pejorative means.

Looks like the UK taxpayer is left with another EU bill,

'Missing' EU graduates owe £89m in loans: More than 12,000 students have disappeared abroad after taking a degree at a British university

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3603918/Missing-EU-graduates-owe-89m-loans-12-000-students-disappeared-abroad-taking-degree-British-university.html#ixzz49bGFxK00

Further integration would prevent that.

Not half as reliable as an offer to phone your uncle eh! :hihi::hihi:

You are free to ring him Peter, 05283440840 is the number I have, his name is Jan Martini and his English isn't great, but tell him Tim Zijlstra told you to ring to talk about de vis regulatie, schotland en vismest and I am sure you will get an ear full.