EU Referendum - How will you vote?

Do you think that the UK should remain a member of the EU?  

530 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think that the UK should remain a member of the EU?

• YES
    • NO

Well, let's go for an easy one first. Try the University claim.

That's a little picky, we do have some of the best universities. Staffed by quite a lot of EU nationals in fact.

My problem, were I a Brexiter would be it's lack of plans for going forward.

But it was nice to be told we are a founding member of NATO. I did not know that:roll:

The problem is, Out keeps telling us to just ignore Cameron because everything will be fine if we vote out. They must think so little of our intelligence that none of us will ask how exactly? What is the plan? Oh, it's these boutique WE AREN'T NORWAY deals...fills me with such confidence(!)

---------- Post added 24-05-2016 at 13:43 ----------

The EU is not responsible for successive governments failure to get a grip on the housing crisis. Nor the NHS.

But the EU is responsible for pushing housing and the NHS to breaking point by allowing free movement of people .

But the EU is responsible for pushing housing and the NHS to breaking point by allowing free movement of people .

Nope, you are wrong. Would you believe me if told you why? No, so I won't bother. Enjoy the next month then learn to live with our continued membership.

Looks reasonable, South East leave because of Dover?

Not as obvious as that, but Dover really doesn't help the Remain side as you have alluded to.

More because the South East is the most developed region of the nation. It gets very little in terms of regional development from the EU because there isn't a need. As such, residents in the South East in general do not see a direct benefit compared to say Cornwall, Northern Ireland or Wales as an example.