EU Referendum - How will you vote?

Do you think that the UK should remain a member of the EU?  

530 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think that the UK should remain a member of the EU?

• YES
    • NO

So shef being undecided you were one of the floating voters. But for those that were definitely in one camp or the other have you changed your mind.

The first live debate in the bbc last night seemed to sway more of the undecided to stay rather than out and all of these were under thirty.

Difference is I understand what logical and reasoning mean.

You don't appear to understand that some people benefit from our membership of the EU, whilst other people are disadvantaged from our EU membership, its logical for those that benefit to want in and logical for those that don't to want out. Its also logical to be someone that benefits form EU membership to want out if leaving benefits other people they care about.

The leave camp have failed to convince me to their arguments so I guess I'll probably stick with the status quo. At the end of the day, I have a pretty good life - why should I gamble that and vote leave ?

On the flipside, the remain camp have been equally as bad so I can understand somebody who is not happy with their situation voting to leave, gambling on a better future.

The leave campaign are openly cheating now, having twice now refused to remove the blatant lie from the side of their battle bus.

If they will cheat and lie now, how can they be trusted in the future?

The leave campaign are openly cheating now, having twice now refused to remove the blatant lie from the side of their battle bus.

If they will cheat and lie now, how can they be trusted in the future?

That surely applies to both sides of the argument, and the leave have said its a gross figure.

The problem here is the electorate, time and time again they have shown that they prefer to be lied to, than here the truth.

It's not a blatant lie, we do give 350 million but we get some back in a rebate etc. The money we get back is our money but we have to spend the money as the eu directs. So what they should have said is we pay, I may be wrong, 184 million each week to the eu that we do not get back as rebate or as eu money.

For the remainers this thread can be viewed a success as two, shef and white owl, who have moved from undecided to inners.

---------- Post added 27-05-2016 at 20:58 ----------

However the initial poll still shows 2 to 1 for out is I take some comfort in that.