EU Referendum - How will you vote?

Do you think that the UK should remain a member of the EU?  

530 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think that the UK should remain a member of the EU?

• YES
    • NO

You agree then that Europe is in trouble. :)

Anybody with half a brain can see it isn't exactly going to plan.

That's why we need to step aside from the insanity at the core of it and be determined not to integrate any further.

That's why we need to step aside from the insanity at the core of it and be determined not to integrate any further.

I'm determined to step aside from the insanity, hence voting out, a vote to stay in means we will have no more say in the matter.

We've been resisting integration for as long s I can remember. What ever opts-outs we agree to seem to consistently get eroded. I just don't believe it.

The EU is headed for full political and fiscal union, and the idea that we can stay in, but be excluded from that process in the long term, is a complete fantasy.

We've been resisting integration for as long s I can remember. What ever opts-outs we agree to seem to consistently get eroded. I just don't believe it.

The EU is headed for full political and fiscal union, and the idea that we can stay in, but be excluded from that process in the long term, is a complete fantasy.

I don't think it is fantasy. There is no real appetite to be in it for anything other than trade and maybe elements of the social charter, and I think that for most of the electorate apart from a deluded hardcore of Eurofanatics (probably mostly LibDem voters and career politicians) that is the maximum we want from it.

Any attempt to take it further than where it is now and we will demand another referendum and we will vote to leave IMO.

I don't think it is fantasy. There is no real appetite to be in it for anything other than trade and maybe elements of the social charter, and I think that for most of the electorate apart from a deluded hardcore of Eurofanatics (probably mostly LibDem voters and career politicians) that is the maximum we want from it.

Any attempt to take it further than where it is now and we will demand another referendum and we will vote to leave IMO.

I find it odd that you don't trust the British government to run the country, but you trust them not to allow further integration with the EU, you appear to think that when it starts going down a path you don't like, you will be given another opportunity to vote. So that means more years of uncertainty.

Edited by sutty27

All the evidence from the last 40+ years points to incremental integration obfuscated by reassuring speeches. It's baffling to me that you expect different now.

All the evidence from the last 40+ years points to incremental integration obfuscated by reassuring speeches. It's baffling to me that you expect different now.

That's the most disgusting aspect of all this. It was done behind the British people's backs, with maximum stealth and minimum democracy.

All this is conjecture .. the UK government and Brussels don't want us to leave the EU, so the referendum will be manipulated so that we don't, much in the same way the Scottish Referendum was fixed.

If you think any other way, you are sadly mistaken.

Just a thought ... how many people have you spoken too that want to remain in the EU? Minimal I would suggest but mark my words, the vote will go the governments way.

All this is conjecture .. the UK government and Brussels don't want us to leave the EU, so the referendum will be manipulated so that we don't, much in the same way the Scottish Referendum was fixed.

If you think any other way, you are sadly mistaken.

Just a thought ... how many people have you spoken too that want to remain in the EU? Minimal I would suggest but mark my words, the vote will go the governments way.

Utter tripe. If Brexit win can I claim conspiracy?

The accusation that the Scottish referendum was fixed and then saying if you believe otherwise you are mistaken despite this claim being entirely without foundation is the sort of ludicrous nonsense I would expect in an X Files episode.

I seem to remember quite a large fight in Glasgow after the referendum. Were those crowds orchestrated?

Edited by Shef1985

Utter tripe. If Brexit win can I claim conspiracy?

You could certainly pursue that option.

The accusation that the Scottish referendum was fixed and then saying if you believe otherwise you are mistaken despite this claim being entirely without foundation is the sort of ludicrous nonsense I would expect in an X Files episode.

Have you spoken to anyone from Scotland who voted to stay within the union?

I seem to remember quite a large fight in Glasgow after the referendum. Were those crowds orchestrated?

Fights in Glasgow are not uncommon I'm afraid!

I shall vote to leave the EU, but I'll be surprised if we do as it will be tipped the governments way.

Edited by nikki-red