EU Referendum - How will you vote?

Do you think that the UK should remain a member of the EU?  

530 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think that the UK should remain a member of the EU?

• YES
    • NO

Can't be bothered to look through all the spin that is being put out by both sides. Does leaving mean we no longer have to pay money for migrants children that stay in their own country?

That's an EU rule. No EU membership, no such rule.

There's always the theoretical possibility that the government will negotiate post-Brexit terms which include this rule, but I would have thought it unlikely.

When we're discussing such crucial matters as who is in charge of the fundamental decisions of government for the UK people, is the matter of £55m/year out of a total budget of £760bn (i.e. 0.007%) really the clinching issue?

Can't be bothered to look through all the spin that is being put out by both sides. Does leaving mean we no longer have to pay money for migrants children that stay in their own country?

If you can't be bothered to read up on it yourself maybe stick to not knowing and don't vote at all. You will get the result you deserve.

what it does mean if we leave is, if we want to we can, if we dont want to, we can tell them to get stuffed, also i am not against immigration up to a point, but if/when we come out of the eu we can make a law/rule that only immigrants with a job are allowed into this once fine country.

what it does mean if we leave is, if we want to we can, if we dont want to, we can tell them to get stuffed, also i am not against immigration up to a point, but if/when we come out of the eu we can make a law/rule that only immigrants with a job are allowed into this once fine country.

And those from outside the EU? The ones our government can already stop if they wanted without EU interference. I suspect it's those you have the biggest problem with anyway.

And those from outside the EU? The ones our government can already stop if they wanted without EU interference. I suspect it's those you have the biggest problem with anyway.

i am talking about all immigrants, asylum seekers i have mixed emotions, i am not sure allot of them are all what they say they are, but thats another topic.

i am talking about all immigrants, asylum seekers i have mixed emotions, i am not sure allot of them are all what they say they are, but thats another topic.

The number of EU nationals working in the UK outnumbers those not. Page Hall is not representative.

Why should my taxes subsidise anyone? Given the choice between a Brit scrounger and an EU scrounger I have no reason to favour the Brit. Unless you can convince me why a Brit scrounger is more worthy?

The number of EU nationals working in the UK outnumbers those not. Page Hall is not representative.

Why should my taxes subsidise anyone? Given the choice between a Brit scrounger and an EU scrounger I have no reason to favour the Brit. Unless you can convince me why a Brit scrounger is more worthy?

i dont want to convince you on anything but, what ii would say is, you are very much in the minority with that opinion.

My own opinion on that is, iif i was to give anything away it would be to the most deserving cause, any not to some overweight out of work immigrant who invariably has a mobile phone.

i dont want to convince you on anything but, what ii would say is, you are very much in the minority with that opinion.

My own opinion on that is, iif i was to give anything away it would be to the most deserving cause, any not to some overweight out of work immigrant who invariably has a mobile phone.

I am *possibly* in the minority and didn't expect a rational answer.

A train out of control is heading towards a child who will certainly die unless you flip the points. You flip the points you certainly kill an old lady. You have no other information. What do you do?

I tried to answer my own question as well and thought favour the Brit cos he's a Brit...one day he might be willing to die for this country. Well, a few Irish citizens were willing to die for this country in WW2. A few Brits fought for the Nazis.

You are now resorting to a stereotype of the immigrant because you cannot explain away your own bias towards a fat overweight Brit who invariably smokes Lambert and Butler.

I am not going to vote Brexit just because some EU nationals claim benefits.

Edited by Shef1985

I am *possibly* in the minority and didn't expect a rational answer.

A train out of control is heading towards a child who will certainly die unless you flip the points. You flip the points you certainly kill an old lady. You have no other information. What do you do?

I tried to answer my own question as well and thought favour the Brit cos he's a Brit...one day he might be willing to die for this country. Well, a few Irish citizens were willing to die for this country in WW2. A few Brits fought for the Nazis.

You are now resorting to a stereotype of the immigrant because you cannot explain away your own bias towards a fat overweight Brit who invariably smokes Lambert and Butler.

I am not going to vote Brexit just because some EU nationals claim benefits.

My Bold

That is one of the things that worries me, and, no intentions of finding a job, ask Angela Merkel, and the affect on the NHS the police the crime the housing, etc etc,

apart from being off topic i am watching Barnsley who are winning 2 0