EU Referendum - How will you vote?

Do you think that the UK should remain a member of the EU?  

530 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think that the UK should remain a member of the EU?

• YES
    • NO

Well done, now explain how the free movement of people in the Schengen zone makes it easier for traffickers to get around the UK border? Because that is what you are saying and it is simply not true.

I will try again not sure why my first reply was taken down.

Lithuanian is an EU member so what could UK border agency have done to stop them coming here?

I will try again not sure why my first reply was taken down.

Lithuanian is an EU member so what could UK border agency have done to stop them coming here?

Whatever they should be doing to stop anybody who is being trafficked coming here. They have the legal rights to do so, completely unaffected by the EU. It is an illusion to think they would not come into the country if there was no free movement of people. Just ask the thousands of Africans, Ukrainians, Pakistanis, Sri Lankans etc. who have all been brought in for trafficking purposes.

As a younger voter, who will be voting - i think it is important that everyone here Votes, old and young - Imo, a vote either way will have a lot of negatives, but a vote with not much participation shows a lack of care for the country which in it self is more harm than a vote to stay to leave the EU.

Best get your opinions in before they are removed,

"DEATH OF FREE SPEECH: EU blasted for 'Orwellian' crackdown on online criticism

EUROPE’S elite have announced a sweeping crackdown on freedom of speech online which has been branded “lamentable and Orwellian” by pro-democracy campaigners."

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/675535/EU-referendum-Brexit-Brussels-blasted-Orwellian-crackdown-online-criticism-UKIP

'We need your help getting Brexit: The Movie watched by many people as possible before the EU referendum. All donations will be used to advertise the film online and produce resources like flyers and DVDs for campaign groups to distribute.'

High Greener, you didn't make a donation.....did you?

The guy in your other video recommended I watch this...so I'll pass because I hated that one.

Edit: Curiosity got the better of me so I started watching. Oh god, oh god Melanie Philips is in it!!! I turned it off.

'This isn't a documentary, it's panto.'

http://www.vice.com/en_uk/read/brexit-the-movie-review-sam-kriss-martin-durkin

I honestly do not know what to make of your post??? Maybe its to subtle for me

Why is migration going to suddenly get fixed if we leave the EU. Even though there is more migration from non EU countries than the EU ones. Which means, even if we leave the EU, we will apply the same rules we have for non EU migrants now. This will effectively mean, NOTHING WILL CHANGE because there is no difference in migrant numbers between EU and non EU migrants.

Last week 16 per cent of bets at Ladbrokes were placed on Brexit, this week 49.7 per cent was placed on Brexit with some punters betting thousands on the outcome. Ladbrokes are baffled as to why.

I can tell you why, the punters have been talking to friends, colleagues etc and realised the remainers only exist on forums and newspaper websites, in real life they are as rare as rocking horse crxp.