EU Referendum - How will you vote?

Do you think that the UK should remain a member of the EU?  

530 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think that the UK should remain a member of the EU?

• YES
    • NO

Tom trade will continue, we had workers rights before the eu and they will still be there after, should labour sort themselves out sharpish they could even win the next election and give more.

If point system is fetched in them migration will be cut.

---------- Post added 01-06-2016 at 16:43 ----------

Why is it that everybody seems to imply that we are a second rate nation unable to stand on our own two feet without holding the hand of the eu, if we Brexit then we will disappear under the sea like a northern Atlantis, then in the next breath that we are that important that we will cause world war 3 , financial disruption for generations and untold misery on mankind that exceeds everything in the Bible. On top of that dinosaurs will re appear just as the four horsemen come in to herald the end of life as we know it. I just don,t get it.

Which party will give a tupenny toss about the environment in the same way as the eu does? It wont be the tories and it wont be labour. Blue Flag beach? Knee deep in raw sewage in 10 years.

Which party will give a tupenny toss about the environment in the same way as the eu does? It wont be the tories and it wont be labour. Blue Flag beach? Knee deep in raw sewage in 10 years.

Assuming you're right. Which you're clearly not. You want to remain in the EU so that the democratic will of the UK people can be overridden by those who you think know better?

I think environmental issues are down to the individual. My recycling is as high as I can get it, I sort my waste, I pick up rubbish when out walking. There is no person to enforce litter rules, if the police did they would be ridiculed and told to catch real criminals. Each person such respect their surroundings.

As for the beaches that should be down to the local council and residents of the area. Obviously good beaches attract tourists, if they decline tourists go away, simples. It would be in the interests of the locals to keep the area up to scratch and if I am honest I don,t think the water companies and others would want the bad press of letting an area go downhill.

---------- Post added 01-06-2016 at 17:53 ----------

Why would labour not keep up the beach standards, after all they are led by the man of the people Corbyn who was elected by Labour Party members some of which have got to be environmentalists.

Assuming you're right. Which you're clearly not. You want to remain in the EU so that the democratic will of the UK people can be overridden by those who you think know better?

Please highlight how I'm wrong. And as far as environmental issues are concerned the EU does do some things a lot better than we do. We won't take up the slack, the green lobby in this country isn't powerful enough by a mile.

Ape like do you trust that it will not be altered. Postal votes are the one most open to being changed. No I do not trust the referendum and would like international monitors like in the African elections but apparently we don,t need them because it will be fair LOL

I think environmental issues are down to the individual. My recycling is as high as I can get it, I sort my waste, I pick up rubbish when out walking. There is no person to enforce litter rules, if the police did they would be ridiculed and told to catch real criminals. Each person such respect their surroundings.

As for the beaches that should be down to the local council and residents of the area. Obviously good beaches attract tourists, if they decline tourists go away, simples. It would be in the interests of the locals to keep the area up to scratch and if I am honest I don,t think the water companies and others would want the bad press of letting an area go downhill.

---------- Post added 01-06-2016 at 17:53 ----------

Why would labour not keep up the beach standards, after all they are led by the man of the people Corbyn who was elected by Labour Party members some of which have got to be environmentalists.

Ibe some recollection of the last labour government refusing a grant to a wind turbine manufacturer because they didn't want too many wind turbine manfacturers or some equally daft reason. It read it in print so I'll have to dig out specifics.

I'll not hold my breath either way.

I am a responsible dog owner others are not and if I caught them I would beat the snot out of them :hihi::hihi:

And I am aware of the glorium and Gloriam debate, it depends which of the arguments you follow. So nice try Maquis, suggest you go back to the tank thing

And I am aware of the glorium and Gloriam debate, it depends which of the arguments you follow. So nice try Maquis, suggest you go back to the tank thing

There isn't a debate. The noun is gloria, not glorium. Ask Van Morrison.

Ah tanks. German nouns start with capital letters.

Tom trade will continue, we had workers rights before the eu and they will still be there after, should labour sort themselves out sharpish they could even win the next election and give more.

If point system is fetched in them migration will be cut.

---------- Post added 01-06-2016 at 16:43 ----------

Why is it that everybody seems to imply that we are a second rate nation unable to stand on our own two feet without holding the hand of the eu, if we Brexit then we will disappear under the sea like a northern Atlantis, then in the next breath that we are that important that we will cause world war 3 , financial disruption for generations and untold misery on mankind that exceeds everything in the Bible. On top of that dinosaurs will re appear just as the four horsemen come in to herald the end of life as we know it. I just don,t get it.

I'm not doubting you are right, in the long term. The EU is our biggest trading partner so it's messy. They won't go quietly.