EU Referendum - How will you vote?

Do you think that the UK should remain a member of the EU?  

530 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think that the UK should remain a member of the EU?

• YES
    • NO

How is giving up our democratic rights a good thing?

What democratic rights are we giving up. Are you talking about our democratically elected MEPs, or the commissioners that our democratically elected representatives appointed?

I find it utterly bizarre that some people cannot grasp that other people might just think that staying in the EU is in our country's best interests.

Give us a for instance? I can't think of any reason that makes being ruled over by unelected autocrats in our country's best interests? Not only that but paying through the nose for it as well.

Give us a for instance? I can't think of any reason that makes being ruled over by unelected autocrats in our country's best interests? Not only that but paying through the nose for it as well.

So are you seriously saying that you cannot understand any of the reasoning for staying in the EU?

I understand the reasons as to why people want to leave, I just don't agree with those reasons.

Edited by JFKvsNixon

I find it utterly bizarre that some people cannot grasp that other people might just think that staying in the EU is in our country's best interests.

I can see both sides to this, there are benefits to staying in the eu but also, there are things that will happen in the eu that we dont know about, also, all this nonsense about the £ falling in value is conjecture. Like allot more things that is being said on both sides.

Nobody knows what will happen no matter which way it goes, as i said further up, for most people the vote will be a gut feeling.

I can see both sides to this, there are benefits to staying in the eu but also, there are things that will happen in the eu that we dont know about, also, all this nonsense about the £ falling in value is conjecture. Like allot more things that is being said on both sides.

Nobody knows what will happen no matter which way it goes, as i said further up, for most people the vote will be a gut feeling.

We live in a world that is only going to become more globalised, like it or not, so I believe that being at the heart of the worlds biggest economy allows us to face the challenges that further globalisation will bring.

The referendum isn't about looking backwards and turning the clock back to what we used to be, it's about looking forwards and equipping us for the future.

... .

The referendum isn't about looking backwards and turning the clock back to what we used to be, it's about looking forwards and equipping us for the future.

I think the referendum is about whether we want to be an independent country with a democratically elected government, that we can get rid of every few years or a province of the decidedly undemocratic USE, where we have no say in who's running the show.

We live in a world that is only going to become more globalised, like it or not, so I believe that being at the heart of the worlds biggest economy allows us to face the challenges that further globalisation will bring.

I all so believe that if we vote to come out of the eu, the uk will in some way be affiliated and allowed to trade favourably with it, there is no getting away from it, the uk is a big trading country with the eu, that includes buying and selling.