EU Referendum - How will you vote?

Do you think that the UK should remain a member of the EU?  

530 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think that the UK should remain a member of the EU?

• YES
    • NO

If she had given concessions on benefits other than this rather lame brake, which is a sliding scale giving access to benefits but no one will say where the scale starts and the easy one,no entering uk without a job offer. Think that would have swung it for a lot of people.

You might be right about that...

But wrt what you said before about them planning for our Brexit; they don't know what we want. There will probably soon be an election if there is Brexit. The new Government will start the process of negotiating new terms.

Would you be satisfied if the EU started saying, ok Britain this is exactly how it's going to be for you post Brexit? Considering many don't like their interfering NOW I strongly suspect they would despise them addressing post-Brexit terms before the fact.

Throughout this they have been saying ignore the polls look where the money is being placed. Look where the money is being placed now.

---------- Post added 02-06-2016 at 16:35 ----------

I would not expect them to include the uk in the planning but you would think it sensible for the other 27 nations to plan or can they not yet refuse our attendance at meetings.

Throughout this they have been saying ignore the polls look where the money is being placed. Look where the money is being placed now.

Maybe the high odds of a Brexit become a little too tempting for some to resist?

Don't the odds represent the risk to the bookmakers rather than the chances of an event happening?

Cameron has got none of the reforms promised & tories are very upset.

I'd expect he might lay out a timetable to resign even if remain win.

---------- Post added 02-06-2016 at 15:39 ----------

Maybe the high odds of a Brexit become a little too tempting for some to resist?

Don't the odds represent the risk to the bookmakers rather than the chances of an event happening?

The money trend is 80% brexit. Go where the money is.

It might still swing the other way, we will see.

Cameron has got none of the reforms promised & tories are very upset.

I'd expect he might lay out a timetable to resign even if remain win.

Are you suggesting that Cameron may not stay on as PM beyond this Parliament? If so, have you forgotten that he is on record as saying that this Parliament will be his last one.

I you suggesting that Cameron may not stay on as PM beyond this Parliament? If so, have you forgotten that he is on record as saying that this Parliament will be his last one.

I'm saying it could be immediately to 6 months.