EU Referendum - How will you vote?

Do you think that the UK should remain a member of the EU?  

530 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think that the UK should remain a member of the EU?

• YES
    • NO

You think there would be a peoples referendum on Turkey joining in any country?

It would be a waste of time and resources to hold a referendum on Turkey's entry, because it's just not going to happen. If by some miracle Turkey managed to meet all the criteria to join, their application will not get past the veto from other EU countries.

It would be a waste of time and resources to hold a referendum on Turkey's entry, because it's just not going to happen. If by some miracle Turkey managed to meet all the criteria to join, their application will not get past the veto from other EU countries.

You and me know there are ways and means, history is there for a number of countries joining whilst "meeting" the requirements.

You think there would be a peoples referendum on Turkey joining in any country?

No need to have one in Greece or Cyprus.

Both would be vehemently opposed to Turkey joining and their veto is enough to block it.

You and me know there are ways and means, history is there for a number of countries joining whilst "meeting" the requirements.

Could you give some empirical evidence of this "history" so that I can be sure you're not talking complete crap.

I didn't repeat it. I was referring to it. Greece should never have joined, strings were pulled and smoke and mirrors employed, Germany main culprit. You deny this or just have a short memory?

And for your information I don't talk crap, I say it as i see it, so watch your trap.

Edited by blackydog

I didn't repeat it. I was referring to it. Greece should never have joined, strings were pulled and smoke and mirrors employed, Germany main culprit. You deny this or just have a short memory?

And for your information I don't talk crap, I say it as i see it, so watch your trap.

Who vetoed Greece joining the EU? Maybe you are referring to Greece joining the Euro? A somewhat different thing.