EU Referendum - How will you vote?

Do you think that the UK should remain a member of the EU?  

530 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think that the UK should remain a member of the EU?

• YES
    • NO

Exactly! no one, Whilst from a financial perspective they should have done, but didn't, why not?
Considering the condition of the UK finances in 1973, the irony of this post is not wasted on me, nor in the asymmetrical reply to to Shef1985's question. Edited by L00b

I didn't repeat it. I was referring to it. Greece should never have joined, strings were pulled and smoke and mirrors employed, Germany main culprit. You deny this or just have a short memory?

And for your information I don't talk crap, I say it as i see it, so watch your trap.

Can you give some evidence of these smoke and mirrors. Greece joined in 1981. You obviously, thanks to your short memory, don't know that. You're clearly still talking crap.

Considering the condition of the UK finances in 1973, the irony of this post is not wasted on me, nor the asymmetrical reply to to Shef1985's question.

And what has that got to do with Greece's ability to sustain it's postion in the EU?

Exactly! no one, Whilst from a financial perspective they should have done, but didn't, why not?

So Greece got around the veto by no one vetoing them because you're talking about them joining the Eurozone not the EU. How does this relate to Turkey?

Turkey occupy roughly half of Cyprus, how will Turkey get around Cyprus's veto? Under current conditions Turkey is not joining the EU.

And what has that got to do with Greece's ability to sustain it's postion in the EU?
Greece torpedoed itself long after joining the EU. It was a better and stronger economy than Spain when it came into the EU in 81.

The Greeks took the proverbial on the back of their accession to the € to an extent that'd make even the Celtic Tiger Irish blush, and have only themselves to blame for their situation: they voted their successive inept and magic tree-milking governments in.

Nobody but themselves, put the Greeks into their predicament. Not Brussels. Not Germany. Not bankers or markets. Not even Goldman Sachs who helped them cook the € books. Full sovereignty and the buck lies squarely with them as a nation. And within that, especially the babyboomers who sold the younger Greek generations down the credit river.

Edited by L00b

Surely no one would consider immigration to be the prime reason for leaving. That would be plain daft. Not least because it would make little or no difference, as you say.

Its a reason. It might be right or wrong, it might be futile but if Panzer1 wants aggressive roma beggers to push off home, a leave vote might be the closest way to get it.

Tens of thousands in this country vote for a party every election because "that's what me dad did" and have no clue what said party will or wont do for them.

im voting remain for environmental reasons in the main - is my reason any better or worse?

Its a reason. It might be right or wrong, it might be futile but if Panzer1 wants aggressive roma beggers to push off home, a leave vote might be the closest way to get it.

Tens of thousands in this country vote for a party every election because "that's what me dad did" and have no clue what said party will or wont do for them.

im voting remain for environmental reasons in the main - is my reason any better or worse?

On that Victoria Derbyshire programme this morning that I managed to watch about 20 minutes of before turning off for my sanity... an email at the bottom said something in the region of 'I'm voting IN because Boris [and that lot] will be PM if we vote out'

How short-sighted?

And if anything, Boris being PM is the best chance that anti-tories have anyway! Bizarre

At least you have a good reason tin!

On that Victoria Derbyshire programme this morning that I managed to watch about 20 minutes of before turning off for my sanity... an email at the bottom said something in the region of 'I'm voting IN because Boris [and that lot] will be PM if we vote out'

How short-sighted?

And if anything, Boris being PM is the best chance that anti-tories have anyway! Bizarre

At least you have a good reason tin!

With Boris as our PM and Trump as the USA's President, there is no hope for the West. We might as well all start to learn Mandarin or Cantonese.