EU Referendum - How will you vote?

Do you think that the UK should remain a member of the EU?  

530 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think that the UK should remain a member of the EU?

• YES
    • NO

With Boris as our PM and Trump as the USA's President, there is no hope for the West. We might as well all start to learn Mandarin or Cantonese.

:)

Bold, I agree, and would go further and say we've seen nothing yet!

In the near future the only people willing to put themselves forward to be a politician will be a few clever but very unpopular people (as is now on either side); and the rest will be the equivalent of today's Katie Hopkins Vs Kim Kardashian's left buttock type material.

After watching SoccerAid match earlier it wouldn't surprise me if one of Onedirection ends up being PM one day.

:)

Bold, I agree, and would go further and say we've seen nothing yet!

In the near future the only people willing to put themselves forward to be a politician will be a few clever but very unpopular people (as is now on either side); and the rest will be the equivalent of today's Katie Hopkins Vs Kim Kardashian's left buttock type material.

After watching SoccerAid match earlier it wouldn't surprise me if one of Onedirection ends up being PM one day.

I can imagine Panzers reaction if Zayn was running for PM.........

i'm not making things up here. Nf, bnp and ukip all oppose abortion and believe in strong traditional family values. They want to see lots of white babies. Putin is a hero to the lot of them. He's seen as an anti-west hero by the lot of them. They are undeniable facts.

"one of ukip’s most senior politicians has lavished praise on vladimir putin for being a strong leader and ‘very nationalist’.

"diane james, an mep and the party’s home affairs spokeswoman, raised eyebrows by expressing admiration for the russian president during a debate with senior women in other political parties on lbc radio.

"asked for her views on putin, she said: “i admire him from the point of view that he’s standing up for his country … he’s very nationalist.”.

http://www.theguardian.com/politics/2015/apr/10/ukip-diane-james-praises-vladimir-putin

repeating a lie doesn't make it true.

None of this matters anyway.

This is a referendum and not a vote for or against UKIP.

Edited by unbeliever

None of this matters anyway.

This is a referendum and not a vote for or against UKIP.

You're twisting the facts again. The original issue was about Turkey and Greece. Someone got their facts wrong. I pointed this out. That person slunk away and now you're losing his battle for him.

---------- Post added 07-06-2016 at 08:23 ----------

So our old friend Tony Blair presumably signed off on their entry.

No one has signed off on Turkey's entry. Otherwise they'd be a member. The problem with you lot is that you consistently lie and it's easy to prove.

Consider this. The UK could leave the EU but stay in the Single Market. That would mean there would still be freedom to movement to the UK. But we'd lose our right to veto Turkey. You should think about things like that.

Why would that matter to us if we weren't in it?

---------- Post added 07-06-2016 at 08:38 ----------

Why do we need to tell others how we are voting, the vote is supposed to be a private, personal thing.

With Boris as our PM and Trump as the USA's President, there is no hope for the West. We might as well all start to learn Mandarin or Cantonese.

really?? it actually would be a good thing, the Chinese are by far the best example of a hard working nation.

Why would that matter to us if we weren't in it? Nobody considered our feelings when we were forced to keep murderers, rapists and thieves over here and even let them back in

If you read this thread it show why, it would matter to us. Currently the countries in Europe who aren't in the EU, the ones that many Brexit supporters claim that we should be like, have to allow the free movement of EU citizens into their country to be able to access the free market.

The irony is that it seems likely that leaving the EU won't have any more effect of immigration in this country, that the decisions made by our own can already make.

---------- Post added 07-06-2016 at 08:42 ----------

Why do we need to tell others how we are voting, the vote is supposed to be a private, personal thing.

You don't need to tell anybody how you are voting, you can keep it private if you wish.

---------- Post added 07-06-2016 at 08:43 ----------

really?? it actually would be a good thing, the Chinese are by far the best example of a hard working nation.

I'm not sure that China is a country that we should be looking to emulate.