EU Referendum - How will you vote?

Do you think that the UK should remain a member of the EU?  

530 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think that the UK should remain a member of the EU?

• YES
    • NO

:) Love it. I'll remember that next time I am up until midnight putting a case together to defend one of your shop workers.

Don't Unions do that as well? Don't quite a lot of Unions want us to remain in the EU?

http://www.theguardian.com/politics/2016/jun/05/uk-trade-union-leaders-call-on-6m-members-to-vote-against-brexit

Edited by Shef1985

Shef we would appear to have gone on another thread BUT yes junker was elected as his was the only name on the ballot paper, is that an election if so then there are some African countries that have democratically elected dictators.

I am not arguing about votes, the plain and simple fact is Germany runs the eu via the Eurocrats, even the remain admit Merkel is the driving force and who ever replaces her will continue to do so.

Mobile advise your employees to leave any Union they are a member of as you seem to be doing the unions job. Plus if he has a case to answer then should not have been naughty, either that or your company are draconian if they instigate cases for minor infringements.

Shef junker is the unelected head of the eu but we all know the power behind the throne is Germany whos current head is merkel. Like I said could have swayed me with two easy points if she had wanted, well now I think she is about to reap the whirlwind.

Mobile got to admit never had much time for " hr managers", they tend to be people in offices with clean hands on far more money than they deserve. We have already established that businesses want cheap imported labour so them voting 68 to 0 does not bother me in the slightest ,now if the shop floor workers had voted that I may have been bothered.

Although benefits are a part of my problem it's not all of it,it's also the strain on the nhs,local gps,housing etc. Yeah I know govts fault due to cuts and austerity etc

if 68 HR managers are voting in, i am voting out.

Shef we would appear to have gone on another thread BUT yes junker was elected as his was the only name on the ballot paper, is that an election if so then there are some African countries that have democratically elected dictators.

I am not arguing about votes, the plain and simple fact is Germany runs the eu via the Eurocrats, even the remain admit Merkel is the driving force and who ever replaces her will continue to do so.

So you claim he would have still have got power if 26 heads of state voted against and two voted for huh?

Driving force? Well, it depends how you interpret that. Is she keen on EU countries working together as best as possible? Is she the driving force of that?

Or does she have more voting power? No. Not at all.

So you claim he would have still have got power if 26 heads of state voted against? Well, it depends how you interpret that. Is she keen on EU countries working together as best as possible? Is she the driving force of that?

Or does she have more voting power? No. Not at all.

Angela Merkel represents the wealthiest and most powerful country in Europe. Wealth and power buys the votes of other countries. So yes, she does have more influence and voting power. I also believe she does what is best for Germany (the country she represents), not Europe as a whole. It would be nice to see our prime minister remembering that he represents the UK and doing what is best for us.

Angela Merkel represents the wealthiest and most powerful country in Europe. Wealth and power buys the votes of other countries. So yes, she does have more influence and voting power. I also believe she does what is best for Germany (the country she represents), not Europe as a whole. It would be nice to see our prime minister remembering that he represents the UK and doing what is best for us.

Merkel is only in charge of Germany?????

Here's me thinking she's The Queen of The United States of Europe!!

Sigh.

Mobile advise your employees to leave any Union they are a member of as you seem to be doing the unions job. Plus if he has a case to answer then should not have been naughty, either that or your company are draconian if they instigate cases for minor infringements.

Without getting in to the detail as this is the wrong forum but Unions fund the action and will support through any company internal processes. They will not administer staff after that stage. And not everyone is a member of a trade union. Don't think you understand the role of either and since you haven't the time of day for people who just sit in offices not getting their hands dirty then don't worry (or comment). Just out of interest what's your opinion of accounts and payroll staff?

---------- Post added 07-06-2016 at 17:51 ----------

if 68 HR managers are voting in, i am voting out.

Think you could find 67 others who think the same to balance it up :)