EU Referendum - How will you vote?

Do you think that the UK should remain a member of the EU?  

530 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think that the UK should remain a member of the EU?

• YES
    • NO

Yes, that's how the EU funding works.

Ah right I see.

So the weakening of the pound and removal of money due to financial markets fearing an out vote is nothing to worry about, because if we vote in we will have to pay into a system that the financial markets clearly have more faith in (probably due to all the good trade links and stuff).

Seems legit.

I've been watching this debate but I needed to know a couple of key facts about both Mr Cameron and Mr Farage

So I googled the facts

And here is what I found

Mr Farage is 5ft 8

Mr Cameron is 6ft 1

Will that impact on who you will vote for?

Nigel Farage performed brilliantly as usual. He made that woman, who clearly had no intentions of listening to his answer to her, look an absolute fool.

Nigel Farage performed brilliantly as usual. He made that woman, who clearly had no intentions of listening to his answer to her, look an absolute fool.

Yes I thought the same, she was had her opinion about him and nothing on earth was going to change her mind, she wasn't interested in the truth just her own version of it.

Cameron is clearly better under pressure than Farage.

Although Farage is a slick operator he is not used to being under the microscope. He is used to being the underdog shouting from the sidelines.

---------- Post added 08-06-2016 at 00:49 ----------

Nah. I found it hard watching.

---------- Post added 08-06-2016 at 00:50 ----------

David Cameron to a question from an audience member tonight, when he's asked how much he expects migration to the UK from the EU

"I haven't made a forecast," :loopy::loopy:

He is a snakey, no doubt. He says very little but says it well.

Voting registration extended till midnight tomorrow. Should be able to add a few more hundred thousand votes to the Remain camp as it is the younger electorate who haven't registered yet and far more likely to vote to remain.

Expecting the Leave supporters to throw their toys out of the pram now.

Voting registration extended till midnight tomorrow. Should be able to add a few more hundred thousand votes to the Remain camp as it is the younger electorate who haven't registered yet and far more likely to vote to remain.

Expecting the Leave supporters to throw their toys out of the pram now.

Toys very much in pram.

Now you've got 4 issues by my count.

1. taxpayer funded remain propaganda

2. ballots sent to ineligible and likely remain voters

3. voting guidance hinting to vote remain

4. registration deadline moved to improve remain vote

If remain wins now by a small margin, we're going to end going through this whole thing all over again.

Toys very much in pram.

Now you've got 4 issues by my count.

1. taxpayer funded remain propaganda

2. ballots sent to ineligible and likely remain voters

3. voting guidance hinting to vote remain

4. registration deadline moved to improve remain vote

If remain wins now by a small margin, we're going to end going through this whole thing all over again.

1: staunch brexiters say 'bah threw it away anyway!'

2: really? What about some eligible people overseas not being allowed to vote?

3: one paper in Bristol? Do you think those people are stupid then?

4: it's about democracy you always say. Well let the people vote. The server crashed, deadline extended to let the people register to vote.

If remain win Farage will moan and he will be ignored. Oh well.