EU Referendum - How will you vote?

Do you think that the UK should remain a member of the EU?  

530 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think that the UK should remain a member of the EU?

• YES
    • NO

1: staunch brexiters say 'bah threw it away anyway!'

2: really? What about some eligible people overseas not being allowed to vote?

3: one paper in Bristol? Do you think those people are stupid then?

4: it's about democracy you always say. Well let the people vote. The server crashed, deadline extended to let the people register to vote.

If remain win Farage will moan and he will be ignored. Oh well.

Oh, well if the server crashed then I don't see an issue. It should have been extended.

I'm still annoyed about (1). 2 and 3 are very minor.

Farage can moan all he likes and not much will happen. Now a government back-bench revolt, that's more of a thing.

Oh, well if the server crashed then I don't see an issue. It should have been extended.

I'm still annoyed about (1). 2 and 3 are very minor.

Farage can moan all he likes and not much will happen. Now a government back-bench revolt, that's more of a thing.

Yes the server crashed late last night. Apparently some thought the apposite thing to do when they couldn't register was tweet Martin Lewis so he ended up appearing on Newsnight talking about it via Sykpe...was a bit odd. Oh well, that issue is sorted.

Re 1) Tim Martin could have paid for a counter leaflet instead of those ludicrous beermats

:hihi:

Yes the server crashed late last night. Apparently some thought the apposite thing to do when they couldn't register was tweet Martin Lewis so he ended up appearing on Newsnight talking about it via Sykpe...was a bit odd. Oh well, that issue is sorted.

Re 1) Tim Martin could have paid for a counter leaflet instead of those ludicrous beermats

:hihi:

Nope. That would have been illegal.

Nope. That would have been illegal.

How so? I've received several Brexit leaflets.

If Tim Martin wanted to pay to publish Out leaflets surely that is his want?

Or are you saying it would be illegal if it was affiliated with Vote Leave proper??

There is no way that 500,00 applications can be checked properly and a voting card send out in two weeks; let alone the 1.65 million the Electoral Commission was mentioning. The only way to get all those people to get their cards is to abandon validation checks.

It looks as though the Government parties are now pulling out all the stops to tell us how we should all vote in .

This is against all the principle involved in giving us a vote in the first place, they should give us the vote and just accept the verdict without trying to influence the outcome.

It looks as though the Government parties are now pulling out all the stops to tell us how we should all vote in .

This is against all the principle involved in giving us a vote in the first place, they should give us the vote and just accept the verdict without trying to influence the outcome.

Ok....one of the weirdest posts ever.

How so? I've received several Brexit leaflets.

If Tim Martin wanted to pay to publish Out leaflets surely that is his want?

Or are you saying it would be illegal if it was affiliated with Vote Leave proper??

Campaign spending limits.

Government leaflet doesn't count, so that's an extra the remain camp get.

---------- Post added 08-06-2016 at 19:34 ----------

Ok....one of the weirdest posts ever.

Have to agree. Campaigning is a healthy part of the democratic process.

Validation will be automated against info the government already holds.

Numerous online government services work that way. Tax discs, tax returns etc...

Nothing new. A few years ago I had an IT contract working on that kind of stuff for the government.