EU Referendum - How will you vote?

Do you think that the UK should remain a member of the EU?  

530 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think that the UK should remain a member of the EU?

• YES
    • NO

There is no way that 500,00 applications can be checked properly and a voting card send out in two weeks; let alone the 1.65 million the Electoral Commission was mentioning. The only way to get all those people to get their cards is to abandon validation checks.

You really don't know how this works. You'll get an email saying that your registration is successful from your local council. There is NO NEED for a polling card. You don't need one to vote.

Also, the really easy checks are done against your NI number.

I worked for thirty years in IT. In the latter part much of my work concerned data quality; in particular how to identify individuals. Without any false modesty I probably know a hell of a lot more about the subject than you do. By the way, the last estimates of NI numbers were that between 75 and 80 million have been issued - a total greater than the UK population.

I worked for thirty years in IT. In the latter part much of my work concerned data quality; in particular how to identify individuals. Without any false modesty I probably know a hell of a lot more about the subject than you do. By the way, the last estimates of NI numbers were that between 75 and 80 million have been issued - a total greater than the UK population.

Some would say that is a true figure of our population

Some would say that is a true figure of our population

Nope, that would be the Census.

People have NI numbers and then leave the country. I have a UK one but I have had others in other countries for when I worked overseas. They remain on the system.

Edited by Shef1985

Great viewing tonight watching George Osborne being interrogated sorry interviewed by Andrew Neil.I wonder how many people have now changed their minds wanting out after watching this.MIne has remained the same ,but watching this has got to be a good advert to come out.

Poor George ,what a mauling .Or did people see it differently:D

Great viewing tonight watching George Osborne being interrogated sorry interviewed by Andrew Neil.I wonder how many people have now changed their minds wanting out after watching this.MIne has remained the same ,but watching this has got to be a good advert to come out.

He mauled Hilary Benn as well. He doesn't really let them speak, he's a bit aggressive. Trying to out Paxo Paxman methinks. Osborne was better than Benn. Farage on Friday.

Like I said on the other thread I'm slightly worried about an Airbus flying around without that part George pulled from his pocket...

Edited by Shef1985

Yes he did get a bit of a squishing didn't he, but he didn't waver with his lies, if nothing else he's consistent I think he's actually starting to believe his own lies.

Yet you think you need a polling card to vote.