EU Referendum - How will you vote?

Do you think that the UK should remain a member of the EU?  

530 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think that the UK should remain a member of the EU?

• YES
    • NO

Now after watching Nige and Dave last night I quite enjoyed that too.Debates are great,but the debates that we normally see on TV end up shouting each other down .I would have thought that either in or out facts are of paramount importance-obviously , so I would have thought that facts are good.Or am I missing the point?

But the point I have to ask is how or why is it so much more difficult to leave than it was to join?

We joined and integrated.

We leave and its disolved.Or is that too simplistic.

But just to end with what made me laugh and I did laugh tonight .When Andrew Neil said to George that Dave had broken hos election promise to reduce immigration.But George bless him said not at all it was our amition then and its still our ambition to reduce immigration still .

AAAHHHH ,so thats what we got wrong not knowing the difference between promise and ambition;)

Does the death penalty for treason still apply?

Dr Sarah Wollaston defects from Vote Leave to remain campaign

The influential Conservative MP Dr Sarah Wollaston has revealed that she is defecting from the campaign for a leave vote in this month’s referendum and will be casting a vote for Britain to remain in the European Union.

Just over four months after announcing that her clear preference was for the UK’s withdrawal from the union, the MP said on Wednesday night that she no longer felt comfortable being part of the Vote Leave campaign and said its claim that a Brexit would unlock up to £350m a week for the NHS "simply isn’t true".

http://www.theguardian.com/politics/2016/jun/09/dr-sarah-wollaston-defects-vote-leave-remain-campaign

Does the death penalty for treason still apply?

Dr Sarah Wollaston defects from Vote Leave to remain campaign

Ah, so now Remainers are traitors, deserving a death sentence?

Oh well, so much for "more democracy" according to the Brexit camp :rolleyes:

I'm starting to better understand why there is so much admiration for Putin on the Brexit side :hihi:

Ah, so now Remainers are traitors, deserving a death sentence?

Oh well, so much for "more democracy" according to the Brexit camp :rolleyes:

I'm starting to better understand why there is so much admiration for Putin on the Brexit side :hihi:

sorry L00b, you've lost me :confused:

What I can tell you, and I think I speak for all my fellow kippers here, is that Dr Sarah Wollaston is:

1) a woman

2) educated

3) has a career

Therefore, it's clear to all but the most fervent remainer, that she's obviously a witch.

I bet she hasn't even cleaned behind her fridge, ever.

Does the death penalty for witchcraft still apply?

sorry L00b, you've lost me :confused:
It's a simple enough comment about your earlier post.

MP changes her mind between Brexit/Remain.

That prompts you to ask whether the death penalty for treason still applies.

Which very clearly means that changing one's mind from Brexit to Remian is "treason" and should be punished by "death".

And there's no additional context to your post to suggest that it's sarcasm.

Have I got your post wrong? :confused:

What I can tell you, and I think I speak for all my fellow kippers here, is that Dr Sarah Wollaston is:

1) a woman

2) educated

3) has a career

Therefore, it's clear to all but the most fervent remainer, that she's obviously a witch.

And you're really endearing female readers/posters to Kippers and Brexiters, here :hihi:

Hey, keep going, be all the misogynist you can be! :thumbsup:

And you're really endearing female readers/posters to Kippers and Brexiters, here :hihi:

Hey, keep going, be all the misogynist you can be! :thumbsup:

fine, I'll clean behind my own fridge then.

Happy now ? :roll: