EU Referendum - How will you vote?

Do you think that the UK should remain a member of the EU?  

530 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think that the UK should remain a member of the EU?

• YES
    • NO

What better way to discredit a group. Plant a mole and if it looks like the opposition is going to win then get the mole to jump ship saying the group is lying, or racist or sexist,whatever fits the bill. Good forward planning.

........notice Corbyn is strangely quite at the moment........I think we all know his hearts not in the remain camp so does not want to be associated with some of the fear tactics uttered by Cameron etc.

He knows if we remain and the truth comes out from some of the things bandied about by the remainers,there will be some right old 8ollockings!

What better way to discredit a group. Plant a mole and if it looks like the opposition is going to win then get the mole to jump ship saying the group is lying, or racist or sexist,whatever fits the bill. Good forward planning.

in all fairness, both you and I know that the £hundreds of millions that we could save would NEVER come back to the NHS.

Our Nige' will probably claim it all back in EU expenses anyway

........notice Corbyn is strangely quite at the moment........I think we all know his hearts not in the remain camp so does not want to be associated with some of the fear tactics uttered by Cameron etc.

He knows if we remain and the truth comes out from some of the things bandied about by the remainers,there will be some right old 8ollockings!

Corbyn will vote leave when he casts his vote

No [LINK] otherwise Gordon Brown would have been swinging from a rope years ago.

never mind, I'm sure that when Our Nige' becomes PM shortly after we Brexit later this month, capital punishment will be restored :clap:

I find that highly unlikely.

She's just changed her mind.

That's okay. She can go hang out with the almost half of the UK people who are also wrong in this issue. Doesn't mean much more than that.

you are probably right unbeliever but as a tactic its not bad is it putting a sleeper in the opposite camp. Imagine what would happen if Theresa May suddenly changed allegiance, I always thought/hoped she would be a brexiter.