EU Referendum - How will you vote?

Do you think that the UK should remain a member of the EU?  

530 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think that the UK should remain a member of the EU?

• YES
    • NO

you are probably right unbeliever but as a tactic its not bad is it putting a sleeper in the opposite camp. Imagine what would happen if Theresa May suddenly changed allegiance, I always thought/hoped she would be a brexiter.

Dr Sarah Wollaston used her feminine guile and charms to lull Brexit into a false sense of security, then Wham! She stabs us in the back.

Like I said. . . Witch.

No great loss anyway, I bet she all she did in the Brexit camp was flutter her eyelashes and clean behind the fridge

Wollaston's change of mind seems to have a few of you throwing your toys out of the pram. She has explicitly stated that the increase funding to the NHS on a Leave vote is untrue.

The fact that she is a GP and the Chairperson on the Health Select Committee would mean that she knows what she is talking about. Unlike plenty of the rhetoric going on here.

Wollaston's change of mind seems to have a few of you throwing your toys out of the pram. She has explicitly stated that the increase funding to the NHS on a Leave vote is untrue.

The fact that she is a GP and the Chairperson on the Health Select Committee would mean that she knows what she is talking about. Unlike plenty of the rhetoric going on here.

yes, but she's a female AND a Tory.

Just like the Wicked Witch Maggie

Wollaston has decided to abandon the fight for democracy and sovereignty because she thinks the Leave campaign have calculate future spending on the NHS wrongly?!? It doesn't make sense and she looks like a plant... I don't think it is going to sway anyone.

I would strongly urge everyone to forget about the numbers (you can't believe what either side tells you) and to vote on principle. Should we continue to be a sovereign and democratic nation or should we subjugate to EU rule.

The sun today ( yeah I,m a kipper and buy it ) on page10 has a piece from Gerard Lyons who is member of economists for brexit which seems sensible/fair and explained as to why Osbornes £4300 loss to each family by 2030 is wrong.

As Osborne was ripped to shreds on tv last night about threat to pensioners, he is not having as good week.

Was wavering a bit lately but now re invigorated due to the exposed lies of dave and george so still voting OUT.

The sun today ( yeah I,m a kipper and buy it ) on page10 has a piece from Gerard Lyons who is member of economists for brexit which seems sensible/fair and explained as to why Osbornes £4300 loss to each family by 2030 is wrong.

just hang on a minute.

One kipper to another . . . did you buy the Sun and read past page 3 ?

Wow, you're really taking this referendum thing seriously :o

Wollaston has decided to abandon the fight for democracy and sovereignty because she thinks the Leave campaign have calculate future spending on the NHS wrongly?!? It doesn't make sense and she looks like a plant... I don't think it is going to sway anyone.

be honest Zamo, do you really think the Brexit camp will pour the £350 million a week savings into the NHS?

You're not that naive surely?