EU Referendum - How will you vote?

Do you think that the UK should remain a member of the EU?  

530 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think that the UK should remain a member of the EU?

• YES
    • NO

Not at that level. Mr Cameron could have said. Well I personally think that we should remain in the EU, but nothing more.

What about the "leaders" of the Leave campaign..should they be able to say why they think we should leave or should they just say "I personally think we should leave"?

be honest Zamo, do you really think the Brexit camp will pour the £350 million a week savings into the NHS?

You're not that naive surely?

The 'Brexit camp' is not a political party and will be in no position to pour any money into anything.

Do I think £350 million extra will be poured into the NHS by the government of the day if we leave... prob not. I also don't think it will result in WWIII, or more immigration or each family being £4k worse off. The whole debate is littered with BS claims by both side and you should ignore them all and instead vote on the key principle... do we want a democratic and sovereign Britain or do we want to subjugate to EU rule.

If people genuinely want to be part of some sort of Federal States of Europe then I respect their decision to vote to stay. What I don't respect are those calling on people to sell out their principle because the price is right. Previous generations have paid a far greater price for democracy and sovereignty than we could possible pay by leaving the EU. In my opinion the whole focus on money is frankly shameful.

The 'Brexit camp' is not a political party and will be in no position to pour any money into anything.

Do I think £350 million extra will be poured into the NHS by the government of the day if we leave... prob not. I also don't think it will result in WWIII, or more immigration or each family being £4k worse off. The whole debate is littered with BS claims by both side and you should ignore them all and instead vote on the key principle... do we want a democratic and sovereign Britain or do we want to subjugate to EU rule.

If people genuinely want to be part of some sort of Federal States of Europe then I respect their decision to vote to stay. What I don't respect are those calling on people to sell out their principle because the price is right. Previous generations have paid a far greater price for democracy and sovereignty than we could possible pay by leaving the EU. In my opinion the whole focus on money is frankly shameful.

If Brexit win, Boris or Gove will be PM. So it is a political party.

---------- Post added 09-06-2016 at 12:11 ----------

It's not 350 million, its only 167 million.

£8.5 billion per year. It's about 1% shift in our economy. Considering experts and big business say we will head into recession & job losses it won't touch the sides.

On a best case scenario it will go to paying down the national debt.

If Brexit win, Boris or Gove will be PM. So it is a political party.

If it is a political party then you'll be able to tell me the name of the party leader, treasurer and nominating officer? It isn't a political party.

It's not 350 million, its only 167 million.

£8.5 billion per year. It's about 1% shift in our economy. Considering experts and big business say we will head into recession & job losses it won't touch the sides.

On a best case scenario it will go to paying down the national debt.

What about the principle at the heart of this decision? Are you arguing that we should surrender democracy and sovereignty, by subjugating to EU rule, because it is progressive or because the price is right?

If it is a political party then you'll be able to tell me the name of the party leader, treasurer and nominating officer? It isn't a political party.

What about the principle at the heart of this decision? Are you arguing that we should surrender democracy and sovereignty, by subjugating to EU rule, because it is progressive or because the price is right?

You think if left to their own devices the current crop of MPs will suddenly change into noble, honest fighters of justice from the bunch of out of touch, self serving parasites we have now?

You are a glass half full kind of guy!

I'm saying two things. Boris or Gove will be PM. They are effectively lobbying to be leading the country post-brexit.

Secondly, we can't trust the conservative government to do anything in the interests of the people. We wont have 350 million extra to spend.

They will bend whichever way the economic wind is blowing. The likely scenario is 1 or 2 years extra austerity not 5 hospitals per week.

Edited by Tomjames

I'm saying two things. Boris or Gove will be PM. They are effectively lobbying to be leading the country post-brexit.

Secondly, we can't trust the conservative government to do anything in the interests of the people.

They will bend whichever way the economic wind is blowing. The likely scenario is 1 or 2 years extra austerity not 5 hospitals per week.

Even if you were right, you surely understand that the effect of this referendum will be to set the stage for the next few decades. Doesn't it seem short-sighted to you to make such a decision based on your preferences for government over the next 4 years?

Even if you were right, you surely understand that the effect of this referendum will be to set the stage for the next few decades. Doesn't it seem short-sighted to you to make such a decision based on your preferences for government over the next 4 years?

Will we have £350 million extra per week to spend or not post brexit?

Will Cameron stay on should we brexit, if no, who takes his place?

I'm not claiming anything to be right. Just answer those two questions honestly.:confused:

Edited by Tomjames
per week