EU Referendum - How will you vote?

Do you think that the UK should remain a member of the EU?  

530 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think that the UK should remain a member of the EU?

• YES
    • NO

I understand your concerns, but how else can we manage fishing boats who have met their quotas?

Ah yes. I'm familiar with this logic.

Something must be done.

This is something, therefore we must do it.

I don't know. Im not an expert sadly, I wish I was. But it is total lunacy to catch fish and throw dead ones over the side, that can't be helping anyone or anything. A dead fish is a dead fish whether its over the side or on a plate. Reduce the EU fleet a bit more, offer some of the subsidies farmers get - I don't know, as I said I'm not an expert.

The EU have already stopped that practice. At least try to moan about things that are current.

Ah yes. I'm familiar with this logic.

Something must be done.

This is something, therefore we must do it.

It's nothing of the sort.

How would you manage fishing boats when they reach their quota? Fishermen being businessmen trying to earn a living will do their upmost to maximise their income, so there has to be some sort of compulsion to ensure that the fishing boats don't go over their quota.

I find it farcical that thiis government extended the deadline. What kind of democracy is that?? It shows just how completely corrupt they all are. Plus I just learned that the BBC actually receives funding from the EU?? Is this somekind of joke?? You couldn't make it up.

I'm seething as to how unbalanced the BBC have acted throughout the build up. I was watching various debates via YouTube.....and do you know what.. That Farage guy that the media loves to knock really does know his stuff. He ran rings around Andrew Marr and that bloated twit Andrew Neil.

I find it hilarious just how desperate the elite class in this country are getting. It's blatantly obvious that if we do leave all these riding the gravy train will suddenly find the trains derailed.

They all bang on about how corrupt other countries are, but I bet it's nothing on the scale of what's gone off here in the UK behind closed doors.

A truly shocking insight into the murky world of modern politics.

As for Blairtheb**tard I really don't know how he can have the audacity to lecture us.

I find it farcical that thiis government extended the deadline. What kind of democracy is that?? It shows just how completely corrupt they all are. Plus I just learned that the BBC actually receives funding from the EU?? Is this somekind of joke?? You couldn't make it up.

I'm seething as to how unbalanced the BBC have acted throughout the build up. I was watching various debates via YouTube.....and do you know what.. That Farage guy that the media loves to knock really does know his stuff. He ran rings around Andrew Marr and that bloated twit Andrew Neil.

I find it hilarious just how desperate the elite class in this country are getting. It's blatantly obvious that if we do leave all these riding the gravy train will suddenly find the trains derailed.

They all bang on about how corrupt other countries are, but I bet it's nothing on the scale of what's gone off here in the UK behind closed doors.

A truly shocking insight into the murky world of modern politics.

As for Blairtheb**tard I really don't know how he can have the audacity to lecture us.

So, to review, you think its better if less people are registered to vote in this referendum.

So, to review, you think its better if less people are registered to vote in this referendum.

People had ample time, if they didn't do it before the deadline, or decided to do it online 10 minutes before the deadline causing the site to crash, then tuff titty I say.

I find it farcical that thiis government extended the deadline. What kind of democracy is that?? It shows just how completely corrupt they all are.

The website crashed in England and Wales. So it was only extended here. That is why the deadline was extended.

Also, democracy is better if the only people who vote the way you want to are allowed to vote? But getting more people to take part to vote is bad for democracy?

I find it farcical that thiis government extended the deadline. What kind of democracy is that??

I find it farcical that the government didn't ensure they had a voter registration system in place that could cope with the entirely predictable surge in demand as the deadline approached.

People had ample time, if they didn't do it before the deadline, or decided to do it online 10 minutes before the deadline causing the site to crash, then tuff titty I say.

Good thing they don't care what you think then isn't it?