EU Referendum - How will you vote?

Do you think that the UK should remain a member of the EU?  

530 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think that the UK should remain a member of the EU?

• YES
    • NO

Yes but it would cost more. The issue is - do you want to pay for capacity to meet infrequent peak demand? Cloud based systems allow you to do this relatively easily and cheaply - they can scale up and down quickly and you only need to pay for the capacity you need.

I suppose you're right, as with everything it's all about getting the right balance between cost and service.

It's nothing of the sort.

How would you manage fishing boats when they reach their quota? Fishermen being businessmen trying to earn a living will do their upmost to maximise their income, so there has to be some sort of compulsion to ensure that the fishing boats don't go over their quota.

After decades of throwing dead fish back into the sea, the policy has finally been changed.

So clearly there was another solution.

QED.

http://ec.europa.eu/fisheries/cfp/fishing_rules/discards/index_en.htm

So we have got enough fish! There was me thinking north sea cod had been terribly over fished and has just been taken off the red list, and its only now "sustainable". I must have it all wrong - send out the trawlers and drag the lot out.

But we haven't got enough trawlers apart from the dozen or so you referred to, so who over fished the north sea cod?

But we haven't got enough trawlers apart from the dozen or so you referred to, so who over fished the north sea cod?

OK captain literal, we don't have many fishing boats. Whitby has 6 registered to it. Is that more or less than you'd think Whitby, historically a major fishing town, would have?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-eu-referendum-36464686

---------- Post added 09-06-2016 at 20:41 ----------

The rest of the EU.

Which we're part of?

Having just watched tonight's Question Time....any respect for Mr Izzard disappeared after the first 5mins.

What a complete <Removed>! I thought he was incredibly rude, very short sighted....we'll not even mention why he thought it necessary to wear a pink beret!!.

It should have been a very serious debate. Instead Izzard just couldn't keep his trap shut. The more I hear and see Nigel Farage, the more I'm beginning to respect him. The media has done an incredible job of creating an alias as to who we all thought Farage was, turns out he's nothing like.

Way to go Mr Farage, you certainly have my respect.

That is why Cameron agreed to have Farage as his sparring partner - would have been interesting to have had IDS instead! I have no time for racist Farage - if anything he is the one politician that would actually help the remain campaign - the fact that TTIP has been approved (but not Ratified) and its appallinig twin CETA is why I shall be voting to leave the EU

http://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/showpost.php?p=11381189&postcount=1

That is why Cameron agreed to have Farage as his sparring partner - would have been interesting to have had IDS instead! I have no time for racist Farage - if anything he is the one politician that would actually help the remain campaign - the fact that TTIP has been approved (but not Ratified) and its appallinig twin CETA is why I shall be voting to leave the EU

http://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/showpost.php?p=11381189&postcount=1

Why on earth do they have to make such a hash of these things.

AUSFTA and NAFTA are not like this.